Epilogue.

ADVANTIKA POV :

"Shriiii!!! Where are you going?" For the god sake I am calling her from the 10th time. She isn't responding anything. I've to visit office and today is her Indian outfit competition.

And here, she is nowhere.

"Adhishriiii" I shouted for the last time entering our room. Here they go again. The heavy breath I was catching for the last half an hour I left it out.

I folded my hands towards my chest, leaned towards the door as the father daughter duo is having there "me time". They are litearrly crazy yesterday night they spilled the whole cake batter on platform. And then they say sorry mumma with pouty face.

I cleared my throat to get their attention cuz after Shri, I merely get attention of his. Ofcs I am not a fmc like verity who will kill her own baby she is actual psycho. I really cherish their bond after looking back how broken I had my bond with Mr. Kashyap.

"Someone is jeolous" Shri wispered to advik, advik was closing a really important deal by working at home. He is sick from past 3 days.

"I am not jeolous" I came near her and twisted her tears as "ahhhh" screch from her mouth and she made an pouty face looking at advik. And advik gave me a duh look like she is kid advi.

"Chalo ready hona hai" I tried to take Shri from his lap to my waist cuz if I kept her down she will again run from me.

"Nahi bas last pony" I left a heavy sign.she was tieing ponys on advik's hair. She is doing sitting on his lap and advik being silently sitting whispering nothing to her. Isn't this too much?

"Advik! I am telling you, jab Shri shaadi karke jayegi y'll have toughest time of your entire life" I told advik with the tension creasing between my forehead.

"Ghar jamai Bana lenge" the least unexpected answer I've ever heard. He is literarly rasing bars for Shri.

"Pappaa hogayyaaa two pony. Footos." Drama queen. She took advik's cheeks between her small plams and kissed on his cheek. I chuckled on that. How much I am temper on them but they are cute and I seriously love them so much. Inko nazar na lage bas.

After kissing on his cheeks, she jumped on his chest and hugged him and started kissing his whole face. Aww this is so cute. Yaar.

"Pappa, aapka abh bukhar fur-fur hojayega aapko itna Sara kisses wo fairies leke jayegi" Shri said dropping last kiss on advik's nose. And he chuckled on that, the captivating smile always eat my WHOLE heart. The blur dimple on Shri's cheeks is actually a gene from advik not only on her cheeks on avi as well.

"Basss--- chalooo taiyar hona haiii" I took shrii in my arms and she gave a frying kiss towards advik.

ADVIK POV

"Complete this and submit to Tej today. QUICKLY ON TBC" rubbing my nose which has turned red till now. Past 3 days I am on bed neither advi let me step my foot out of the room. She herself handles office and home.

"Pappa, ye dekho" Shri smiled as the coconut tree which she made is jiggling on my head. Whenever she smiles her eyes get tiny and looks like advi. Genes of Advi has worked on her eyes. I just love watching her whole day. I don't care she is sleeping or playing I just want to stay near her. She is another girl in the entire world for whom I will be on my knees.

What advi said was partially true. I am gonna have a real-hard time facing marriage promblems. When Shri will get married if possible I am going to buy that man even his whole mansion so she won't leave me. Why it's always girls who leaves home? There actual home? To settles someone unknown home?