Ymir x Christa

"What do you like?" The freckled girl was lounging on the left side of the room on her bed.
Christa wrung her hands together. Having just walked into the dorm room with her bags, she was a bit overwhelmed by the first words of her new roommate. "I- uh, well, I like watching many shows, and bands, and--"
"No I meant gender."
Christa's face flushed a deep red and she spluttered. "I-I-I, uhhmm-"
She stopped stuttering when she heard laughter. She narrowed her eyes at the freckled girl. "St-stop laughing! You're being mean!"
Once the girl had stopped chuckling, she looked cheekily at Christa. "You're adorable. I want you."
How the heck am I supposed to respond to that? Christa thought. She looked like a tomato by how red she was. "How even.."
"Just one day with me. Please. That's it. If you decide you don't like me.. Well.. I'm probably still gonna hang around."
Christa sighed, weighing the pros and cons of the situation. "Fine. One day to prove yourself to me."
The freckles girl smirked. "Perfect princess. I'm Ymir and you're going to love me by the end of the day."
Christa rolled her eyes and giggles lightly. Already she knew Ymir was right. This girl was kind of fun to hang around.