Levi x Petra

Levi x Petra

This was not supposed to happen. Levi does his best to keep a calm, straight face. it's hard though. How was he supposed to be calm when Petra was dead. The ever so sweet, kind and beautiful Petra, whom Levi loved, was dead.

Loves. Levi corrects himself. He refuses to believe anything other than she is alive.

Levi should be blaming that brat. He was the cause of all of this. He should blame Erwin. It was his suicidal plan that failed. Again. But he can't bring himself to hate either of them. His team went along with this idea. They knew the risks. And yet, they still chose to do it.

He remembered her vividly. Her fiery orange hair. Her clear blue eyes.

Looking down at a cold, marble coffin was not where he wanted to see her last. It sounded selfish to him, but he wished he were the one to die first. That way he would never have to live with her gone. How could he live without her. His Petra. His lively, kind beauty.

Levi watched a splatter of water appear on the marble. He knows it's a tear and wipes it quickly. He wipes his face with the end of his cravat and turns his back on the cold stone.

It was too hard to believe that someone so warm and lively was going to be put in the earth so cold and lifeless.

He sniffs. "Tch. Stupid cold." It was summer. He only said it aloud because he didn't want anyone to know he was crying.

He whispers words into the wind. Sweet 'I love you's and 'I miss you's.

As The Corporal sulked away, he could have sworn he heard and "I love you" in the wind.

"""

I'm sorry it's so sad. ;-; I just wanted to thank you for reading and stuff so THANK YOU.