Bert x Reiner

"Pros and cons... of dating your best friend?" Reiner read over Bert's shoulder. Bert blushed and covered the paper with his arms.
Reiner grinned and hugged the tall, sweaty cutie from behind. "Awww I'm your best friend?"
Bert huffed indignantly and glanced away, still covering the paper. "You were before we started dating, remember?"
Reiner beamed. "Of course I do. So do tell... what are the pros and cons of dating me? I doubt there's many cons considering its me we're talking about."
Bert rolled his eyes and uncovered the list. "Well for starters... you're mean."
"Oh ha. Ha. You're cute, now what does it really say?"
Bert handed the list over, sighing deeply.
"PROs." He covered his face with his hands as Reiner began reading out loud. "Number one: since you're already best friends, you most likely won't be too awkward when you break up.. Number two: dating... Number three: best friend is your best-er friend." Reiner laughed. Bert felt sweat trickling down his neck.
"Cons: number one: breaking up... this is it?" Reiner looked up from the list to Bert who was redder than a fire engine. He uncovered his face and scratched his neck awkwardly.
"Uhh.. Yeah."
"Well, gimme that pencil." Reiner snatched the pencil from the desk behind Bert and began scribbling all over the "cons" list.
"Wh-Hey!"
"You don't have to worry about us breaking up Bert." Reiner set the paper and pencil down and kissed Bert on the cheek sweetly before heading somewhere in their home, leaving a stunned, sweaty, blush-y boy sitting in a rolling chair.

Okay short and cute right. annnnddd you should all follow me on my new ig. kaitlynplanes
Go do it. Or don't. Ily.