Mike x Erwin

Mike looked around the apartment. Where was Erwin?

Then he smelled it. The sweet, delicious scent coming from the kitchen. He followed his nose to the source of the aroma.

Erwin was baking cookies. . . In a pink flowery apron?

Mike burst out laughing. Erwin didn't really jump. He either knew Mike was there or he was immune to jump scares from his time in the military. He turned and looked at Mike who was clutching his stomach with one hand and bracing himself on the wall with the other. He rolled his eyes and turned back to the dough.

The alarm on the stove went off and Erwin slid out the fully baked, chocolate chip cookies.

"You know," Mike said slowly. he came up behind Erwin, resting his head on his broad shoulder. "I find this weirdly attractive."

Erwin chuckled. "You just want more cookies!"

"And what do you want, Erwin." Mike's voice was almost seductive. It would've been if his voice hadn't cracked in the middle of saying want. Mike growled and cleared his throat. "Past puberty and my voice still cracks," he mutters.

Erwin grinned. "Well, I want a few things. Some of them May or may not include you."

"okay," Mike held up his hands," let me rephrase that. What do you want so bad that you baked me cookies for?"

"I kind of want.." He trailed off, a worried scowl appearing on his face.

"What? I promise I'll try and make it happen!"

"A kid!" Erwin blurted.

"A kid?" Mike was astonished.

"Yeah well not really. I um, I met a boy and," he steeled himself. Mike could feel the confidence rolling off of him in waves. "And he is dire need of a home. I want to provide his home. He already is pretty independent so he won't be too much of a bother. And kind of...sassy and sarcastic if you will."

Mike smiled lovingly. "That actually sounds kind of nice. I guess I can attempt to be family."

Erwin beamed. Mike didn't think he'd ever seen Erwin happier than this. "I already decided. You can be the dad and I can be the mom. Except he does the cleaning so it all works out! I'll go see tomorrow!" He teased.

"Hey Erwin how did you meet this kid?"

Erwin turned back to his cookies. "I met him at the park near where I work. He was glaring at someone and I talked to him for a bit. Or I rather forced things out of him." He put the new batch of cookies into the oven and set the alarm.

"And how exactly did you force it out of him?"

"I honestly don't know. I just asked a lot of questions."

Mike took a cookie of the tray. It was still warm and gooey. So was his heart at the moment, he thought. He stuffed it into his mouth and looked at his love.

"We can try. But if ends up being a brat, I'm not having him under my roof, got it?"

Erwin practically glowed with joy. He hugged and kissed Mike. "Extra cookies for you mister!"

I actually really like the idea of a papa Mike and mama Erwin lol hoped you liked it