3 Friends

SHRI POV

I opened my eyes when I felt a slight burn of the sun's warmth coming from my balcony to my bed.I stood there looking into the void, thinking about what this new day would bring to me.

I sighed out loud and made my way towards the bathroom. I did my morning business then showered and stepped out of the bathroom in my bathrobe. I slid the glass doors of the walk-in closet and entered there. I wore loose ankle-length black jeans and a crop top . I kept my hair open and went down.

Everyone was already present in the living room, I sat on the sofa and my mother served me tea. I am telling her that I am going to meet Advik and Aksh.

{ Aksh and Advik are brothers. Adhvik is 25 years old same as shri age. Aksh is 22 years old and he considers Shri as his best friend and also like a mother, hence he calls her Mata Shri.}

And mumma, please don't cook for me, I will have with them.

"Ok" she nodded and asked Samarth bhai to drop me there, but he said
that he can't because he have an important online meeting in just 5 minutes.

"Come fast, I will drop you there, I also have to go through the same road to meet my clients." Ekansh Bhai said while moving towards the car.

Walking to my car, I sit in the passenger seat and buckle up.

"After 15 minutes I reached my friend's house.My brother opened the passenger door for me and gave me his card and told me to take care." He kissed me on my forehead and left.

As I walk towards the door of my friend's house, the first thing I do is call Aksh.

I was glad he picked up my call at once.
"Hi MataShri" he spoke in a sleepy voice.

"Hello Aksh , what are you doing now?" I asked, tapping my foot on the floor.

"Matashri , what is your work, tell me straight, if there is nothing then
let me sleep.I will call you later."
He replied yawning.

"Is it time to sleep?It's 11:00 Aksh,
your brother has given you a lot
of freedom.i need to talk to your brother about you." I threatened
him while trying to stop myself
from laughing.

"No, I'm awake. You can't tolerate my independence, right?"He said in a crying voice.

"Even if you were sleeping, I would not let you sleep because I am standing below your house." I whispered.

"WHAT!!!! When, where, how....
I mean, when did you come from london?And why didn't you tell
me?First tell me why are you
whispering?"He questioned.

"Calm down, Aksh! I'm whispering because I'm standing near your house" I said

"You are standing outside the house, right? Why are you whispering, outside noise does not come into the house." He whispered.

"why are you whispering now?" I said irritated.

"Matashri, because I am inside the house na."He chuckled.

"I'll go mad talking to you." I said with a sigh.

"Not mad, INTELLIGENT , You will become intelligent by talking to me." He muttered controlling his laughter.

"If a person like you is intelligent then I prefer to remain a fool. Now no matter how much trouble you call me, I will not help you." i said softly yet firmly.

"Matashree, I was just kidding" He spoke in a sweet voice.

"I was also kidding. Now, open the gate quickly, I'm tired of standing here." I spoke tiredly.