12 hospital

RUDRANSH POV

After waking up today I feel like she is in my dreams again and protecting me from the demons that always come in my dreams. I haven't stepped out of my room since yesterday because I am tired of understanding my parents, I don't want to see them at that time.

I took my shirt and sweatpants out of the closet and slowly walked to the bathroom. After doing my morning routine, i came out dressed and went downstairs to have breakfast.

When I was going to my kitchen, I saw her.

Is she real? Or am I hallucinating.

"If she is real then what is she doing here?Has she come to ask my name?"
I thought to myself.

"What kind of question is this? You have already told her your name?" My conscience flared up at me.

"You are right." I said to my inner voice.

I walk into the kitchen and stop near the kitchen counter.

She stops looking at the fridge when she feels my footsteps hurt, causing her to turn toward me.

First I sit in a chair because I'm always tired in the morning, then prepare myself to ask her a question.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Making breakfast for me ." She shrugged.

"I mean what are you doing in my house?"

"I am making breakfast for myself in your house. " She shrugged again without looking at me.

She is busy making breakfast and doesn't even spare a glance for me.

"Ah... I wanted to tear out all my hair," I said to myself, irritated.

I glance at her from the corner of my eyes, she is trying to control her smile seeing my irritated face.

"Why are you laughing now?" I asked .

I am not laughing. She said suppressing her laughter.

"I can see it." I furrowed my eyebrows.

"When did I say you can't see it?" she said, raising her eyebrows.

I pinched my nose my nose and turn my face away.

"Ow, you got annoyed with my little teasing." She said to which I turned my face towards her.

"No. When I don't know what to say to you next, I quiet." I said quickly.

"Okay, I made myself a sandwich, do you want one too?" She asked and then my eyes shifted from hers to the sandwich.

SHRI POV

He licked his lips with his tongue as he looked at the sandwich which I prepared myself.

I prepared a plate for him and asked, "Do you want ketchup on this more?" He shifted his gaze from plate to me and nodded his head.

When he gets up from the stool to pick up the plate, something mischievous comes to my mind.

I took some ketchup on my fingers and applied it on his nose.

He pinched his nose, and put the plate back on the kitchen counter
and dipped his finger in the ketchup sauce that I had kept in a small glass bowl on kitchen counter .

When he started coming towards me I moved back and said "no". When I moved back my back hit the wall which stopped me, he came in front of me, when I saw his hand moving towards my nose I turned my face to one side and because of this his hand hit my right cheek which had ketchup on it.