11 new place

SHRI POV

"Mumma, don't worry" I have kept everything. I told and hugged her.

My brother put my luggage in the car.

"Please don't cry behind my back, it's only for a few months and I'll be visiting you from time to time anyway." I said in a happy voice to cheer them up

Shaurya bhai come and hold my hand. "Come Shiru, it's getting late."

I said goodbye to everyone and walked to my car, took the seat next to my brother, put on my seat belt and we drove off.

As the car was passing through the park, I looked out of the window where some kids were playing. My memories went back to my childhood, me, Shaurya bhai, Samarth bhai and Ansh, we all used to fight, joke, eat mistakes, go out, laugh with each other.

At that time we all have a lot of time to spend time with each other and when we all become adults we don't have time for ourselves. I went to London to complete my degree and Ansh went to Delhi to do graduation and both my brothers are busy in their own business.

But I am happy that they are my brothers. They are so good that I can't describe them in words. We will always give our time whenever we get time.

We will always stand with each other, if any of us is in trouble.

My brothers are the best gift I have ever received from my parents. They always turn my sour day into a bright day full of love.

But not everyone has good siblings, not everyone is happy with them.

"It's heartbreaking to see the ones who were supposed to have our backs become the ones who hurt us the most.". Siblings.......

When I used to go for tuition in class 6, I met a girl there, she was very beautiful of my age, in a year we became good friends. She always used to tell me about her personal life. She always used to say how toxic her siblings are. She has an elder brother and a sister.

She told that their mother has fever and her siblings are always busy in their own world and her exams are going on and she is handling all the household work along with studies. They always blame her that why she came to this world so that her parents have to share their money with her as they don't get as much as they want.

She also said that when the financial condition of her house is not good, his brothers and sisters always fight with their parents and taunt them that if you cannot give money to raise us then why did you give birth to us.

She sees her parents crying in the back of their room about how they blame themselves that they can't afford their child, they can't manage the house but her siblings can't see their parents' problems no matter how much they love them.

She told that her siblings always compare her with other girls and blame her without any fault.

And slap her to keep quiet so that she does not tell their secret to their parents.

She gets stressed thinking about her family circumstances, her parents crying and toxic behavior of her siblings.

She never tells me but her eyes speak a lot about how she manages all the things, how much stress she takes on herself.

Whenever my brothers come to pick me up in the evening, when my tuition is over, she is always with me. Her eyes sparkle and giggle, her face lights up when she sees my brothers showering all their love on me, she is happy to see them. Whenever my brothers caress her hair and give us both ice cream, a smile automatically comes on her face and she feels the love she always craves for.