prologue

Just then someone opens the washroom door. I look up to see the same pair of eyes that I saw when I bumped into that diamond eyes girl.

"O sorry."  Diamond girl said hiding her eyes with her hands and started leaving.

"No .....save me...." I plead before she leaves me with this girl.

Diamond girl turned and took a long step and pushed this girl away from my body.
She slapped her hard on her left cheek, causing her face to turn to the right.

"No means no. It doesn't matter whether it is a girl or a boy." Diamond said in a loud voice.

She placed her hand on her injured cheek and tried to slap her with the other hand, who tried to molest me.

Before she slapped, the diamond girl caught hold of her hand and pushed her backwards. And again diamond slapped her hard, causing her face to turn to the left.

After that she went out of the washroom crying without saying anything.

I look at that diamond girl, her eyes look at me from top to toe.
I started getting scared considering her to be like that girl who is good at first and then turns bad.

"Wait, I'm not like that girl, I'm just checking on you to make sure she doesn't hurt you any more." She said.

'Calm down... Close your eyes and breath in and breath out...she said, trying to calm me.

I was still having trouble breathing.

"Heyy....don't panic....Look at me."
She said while cupping my face in her palm.

I look into her eyes that try to comfort me.
My trance was broken when she lowered her eyes to help me button my jeans. And then she buckle up my belt.
When I looked at my shirt, the buttons of my shirt were closed. I didn't realize when she closed the buttons of my shirt.

"You okay ."  She asked looking into my eyes.

I nodded and I don't know why no words came out of my mouth.

"i'm sorry about that day."  She said looking at me.

Ringggggggggg...( Phone ring)

I took my phone out of my jeans and received a call from my sister.

"Hello Bhai, where are you?
Are you still in the washroom?" She questioned from other side.

"Yes." I whispered calmly.

"I am waiting for you near my car outside the university, come quickly."
Shanvi said.

Without saying anything I cut the call  and look at my diamond.

"You will go alone, right?do you need my help till the university gate?" She asked at once.

I nodded.

We walked together in silence. Our steps stopped as soon as we saw the gate.

"Now that you have reached your destination, I should leave." she said and turned to leave.

I too turn to leave.

"Suno." My steps stopped as soon as I heard her voice again.

I turn back and look into her eyes. It seemed as if her eyes wanted to ask me many questions but were unable to express them in words.

I don't know how long we stood there talking with our eyes.

I wanted het to stay a little longer. Why? I don't know? But I want.

My mouth was closed, but my eyes were speaking................