16 Missing family

Next day

Author POV

"Welcome ma'am, Mr Singh said you were supposed to join yesterday ?." Jay asked, giving the flower he bring for her welcoming.

"yeah I have something important so I could not make it and please call me by my name." she request with smile to jai.

"Well, then you should call me by name too." Jai said with a tiny smile.

( Jai, who is around 30 years of age, managed to provide all the information to Mr Singh and provided whatever was required throughout the hospital)

She nods.

Jai takes her to her cabin and left.

After a while, there was a knock on her door. She said, come in. Just then Dr. Aman entered her cabin with her flowers.

"Welcome Dr. Shree, I hope you have settled well in your cabin" Aman greeted her warmly. Shree nodded with a light smile on her face.

"You haven't met the interns,They wanted to meet you when they found out you are here" He said , giving the flower bouquet he bring for her.

"I would love to meet them," she said, taking the bouquet of flowers from Aman's hand.

"Okay, so be it. I will ask Suraj to gather all the interns in the meeting room," Aman suggested calling someone.

"I have asked suraj(staff) to gather the intern in the meeting room, they must have reached there by now. "Shall we go?" He asked, his tone as polite as ever.

"Of course, let's go," She replied to Aman as she was eager to get acquainted with the interns and begin their journey in the hospital.

They walked together and the hospital corridors were bustling with activity, medical professionals running around, patients coming and going in and out of rooms, while the smell of medicine lingered in the air.

Dr. Aman opened the meeting room door for her. As she entered the drawing room, she saw young, eager faces - trainees ready to begin their medical journey.

She greeted them warmly, her gaze softening as she addressed the group of trainees. "I am Dr. Shri Gupta, and I am joining this hospital as part of the surgical team."

"I look forward to working with all of you and sharing experiences on this incredible journey." She added ,
in a clam tone.

As we begin, I encourage open communication, collaboration, and dedication to learning," shree said, while trying to maintain a professional demeanor.

Seeing the excitement in the trainees' eyes, she paused for a moment and concluded, "Let us strive for excellence together. Thank you."

As she walked away from the podium, she saw Jai watching her from the living room window, when Jai realized that Sree had seen her, he walked away.

Dr. Aman signaled the trainees to move away and patted shree shoulder which broke her trance, she stopped wondering why Jai was watching her from the window and went towards her cabin.

A ward boy hands a patient's file to Shree. She picks up the file and is reading the file of the some patient where one of the patient whose surgery is scheduled today at 4 in evening.

The patient has to have surgery
Removal of a blood clot from inside an artery or vein.

Half an hour before 4:00, Shree started dressing in a short-sleeved operating theater scrub suit, V-neck shirt and loose-fitting pants. - Covering the head with a cap and finally a surgical mask.