18 birthday party

SHRI POV

After a good bath, I picked out a black dress from my wardrobe for Aman's birthday party.

I wore my black dress that came up to my thighs.
Then I applied a little makeup on my face and gave it the finishing touch by applying eyeliner on my eyes and light nude lipstick on my lips.

Then I proceeded to brush my hair
and divide it from two sides and apply elastic print hair band of cloth on your hair. And I curl my hair a little on both sides.

I wear my round earrings and a small pendant around my neck and finally apply perfume.

And lastly looking at myself in the mirror, I went toward Rudra's room.

I knocked on his door and which opened within a few seconds and then my eyes fell on him .

I checked him from top to bottom who was looking dashing in blue plain shirt with white pants.

Then my eyes go to his face which is already looking at me. When he saw that I was looking at him, he took his eyes off my face and stuttered, "Hmm... I'm ready."

"let's ok ... "I said while checking my phone, it's 8:45.

After 15 minutes we finally stopped at the place where Aman's birthday party was held which is at Dino club.

We went inside the club where I saw that a lot of people were already present there and Aman was talking to someone. When he saw me he started moving towards me.

"You are already late" He said coming to me.

"Yeah, sorry," I apologize to him without giving any excuse.

"That's okay, not only you but many of my friends too have come late. "
He said shaking his head.

"Hmm... Happy Birthday "I said, hugging him from the side.

"Thanks" He said while responding to my hug from the side.

Then his eyes went towards my right side, where Rudransh is standing silently near me, then my eyes fall on his hand, where he is holding my finger lightly in his hand.

I sensed he was a little nervous, so I held his hand, which he was already holding mine.
As soon as i held his hand, his gaze shifted towards me, I probably rubbed my finger on his hand and reassured him that everything was fine.

Understanding my assurance, Rudra blinked and moved forward a little and took out his hand and said, “Happy Birthday”.

"Thank you," Aman said, shaking his hand with a slight smile.

After that Aman cut the cake and first gave the cake to me and his other friends.

Everyone started enjoying Aman's party.

As I and Rudransh moved to take a seat at an empty table, my phone started ringing.

AUTHOR POV