21 Game

HOSPITAL
SHRI POV

I came to the hospital in the morning due to some emergency.
After dealing with emergency surgery and another surgery of my own patient.

I have been resting for 3 hours now, I have also studied the new patient's case but still I am feeling bored so I thought of taking a walk in the hospital.

I was passing by Aman's cabin which was open where I saw that Jai was in Aman's cabin and the next moment he caught hold of Aman's collar.

I quickly went inside his cabin.

"Doctor Jai stop." I asked while moving towards him.

Hearing my voice, Jai released Aman's collar immediately.

"why are you holding Aman's collar?"
I asked, raising my eyebrows as I looked at Jay.

"Shree, I was just looking at the fabric of Aman's shirt. Isn't it Aman?"
Jai said pointing towards Aman with his eyes.

"Yes, he's just looking at the material behind the shirt." Aman replied to shree and smrik glancing at Jai.

"Okay," I replied skeptically, looking at them as I felt they weren't really what they appeared to be.

I started to walk out of the cabin looking at them suspiciously but then I remembered something and stopped and looking back saw that this time Aman was holding Jai's shirt collar .

AUTHOR POV

Aman who was holding Jai's collar,pretended to straighten his shirt collar, when he realized that Shri's movements had stopped and she turned back.

"What happened, you had to say something." Aman asked while releasing Jai's collar.

"Yes, I will not come to the hospital for two days. I am going to my parents' house."  Shri said briefly.

'Don't worry, you enjoy, I will handle your case for two days." Dr. Aman said with a light smile.

"Thank you " she said giving him a small smile.

"you don't need to say thank you, As a friend,this is the least I can do for you." Aman said genuinely.

"He is right." Jai said, he agrees with Aman.

Shri smiled and shook his head, looked at both of them, and went away.

COTTAGE
AUTHOR POV

"how are you , kaka?" Rudra asked while touching the feet of the old men who has been taking care of this cottage for 20 years.

"I'm fine, glad to see you here after a long time, how are you, beta (son)?" said the kaka patting his head.

"I am fine, how is everything here." He asked looking towards the cottage.

'Everything is good here, come." Kaka said and opened the door of the cottage.

He walked forward and went inside and looked around, which reminded me even more of my grandfather. He walked towards his grandparents' room and looked inside, which was kept the same. All the pictures of his grandfather and his grandparents were still on the wall.

He touches the picture on the wall and laughs escape from my mouth remembering the story behind the picture.

He wiped the tears from his cheeks which escape remembering  their moment and moved towards the wardrobe.

He opened the cupboard and started looking for the diary but he did not find the diary in it.

He was worried about where to find the diary. Then his eyes fell on the garden behind the cottage. He remembered how his grandfather had shown him keeping the diary under the tree where his grandparents had grown it. He started walking towards the garden, as soon as he reached the tree, he stumbled and fell.