1 Shri entry

There was a rustling noise in the Gupta's mention . Servant were on their toes to make sure they did not make any mistakes . The mansion was decorated beautifully with the flowers and candles and all the elders are waiting at the door to welcome the sunshine of their house.

SHRI POV

I am very excited to meet my family after 5 years. It's been a long time since I went to London to complete my further studies to accomplished my dreams. From my childhood I always wanted to become a doctor, for not only making money but also to help the poor families who can't afford to pay for best treatment.
Finally I am here in my home town Mumbai , India waiting for my brother's Shaurya and Samarth to come fast.

Samarth - bhawwww....

"aaaaaaaaa" I shouted and asked "where is shourya bhai?"

I'm here . How are you? do you miss me? Now you have come to India forever , Right?

"Bhaiiiiii calm down . how many question are you going to ask me in a one breath ? " I said hugging him

" Ok my baccha . You know, we all miss you a lot."He says patting my back " tell me , how are you feeling?"

"Good . How are you all, mumma, papa, bhabhi and especially my little munchkin. How is she ? And where is my chocolate?"

"Here, I am not giving you now... you don't even hug me." Samarth bhai snapped like a child.

"I pulled my brother's cheek. you know right, you are my favorite brother?" I grrined showing my palm.

"Well , if you insist so much ,here it is.
And i didn't miss you" He muttered giving my chocolate back.

"Taking my chocolate back. I miss  you."I said hugging him .

"okay . Now stop your fighting and come fast, all are waiting for you at home" Shaurya bhai said taking my luggage.

"Okay ." I said taking sit on back side, eating a bite of chocolate . I start blabbering about all the funny incidents happened with me in London with my brothers while
going back home.

After 45 min . Finally I saw my home from car window . My all family is at door started dancing seeing me and my chachu playing drum loudally .

After the car stop my father is the fast one to open my side of the door to embrace me tightly and kiss my forehead.

My eyes filled with tears seeing my family after long time and seeing tears in their own eyes i cried hugging my dad .

When I get separated from my father. My mother comes and hug me . After giving all attention to all of my family member equally .we all move to the main door , my aarti was performed buy my grandmother. And finally I entered my house.

"Shru you must be very tired from a long journey, go and freshen up , I will serve your favourite dosa." My mother said ruffling my hair.

"Okay mumma." I said went upstairs to my room and took a long bath. After I feel relieved , I took a towel to wrap around my body and stepped out of the bathroom. I took out crop top and black shorts from closet. After wearing, i went downstairs.

"Bhabhi, where is my ruhu?(Ruhanika, my nephew)"I am asking my shaurya bhai wife (Aakriti bhabhi) while sitting at the dining table.

"You know, she was excited since morning and fell asleep while waiting for you." Aakriti bhabhi said while serving me dosa.

"Ok, I will wait for her to wake up." I said looking at her. She smiled while giving me an orange juice.

"By the way, what do you plan to do next?"my father asked while feeding me.

"I want to build my own hospital." I said after taking a morsal.

"You know, it will take time." Shaurya bhai said.

" I know bhai.. until the hospital is built, I will work in another hospital."
I said to my brother while taking another mouthful.

"Mumma, no one loves me, everyone forget me as soon as she came." Samarth bhai said pretending to cry.

"Bhai, how much drama do you do?  you don't even know how to pretend to cry for real." I said laughing at him.

"After all, he is your brother, isn't he?"
Shaurya bhai said looking at me.

"Bhai, you too." I said making a childish face.

"Okay, I have stopped, by the way Ansh's graduation is in two days, you also want to attend." Shaurya bhai said .

"YES , don't tell him I'm here, I want to surprise him." I said excited to meet my little brother.

"I brought gifts for all of you, how could I forget? Wait 2 minutes, I will bring the suitcase." I said while going to my room.

Sitting on the sofa, I opened my suitcase and gave gifts to all of my family member, which I bought for everyone in London.

"Okay, gave gifts to everyone . now go and rest, you must be tired after traveling so long, you did not even rest." My mother said while kissing my forehead.

"Your mother is right. Go and rest."
My grandmother said patting my head.

I wished everyone good night and went to my room.

I lay down on my bed and started thinking about what my journey would be like after becoming a doctor.I didn't realize when my eyes became heavy while thinking and I fell asleep......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
So how is the chapter ?

Do you like shri in this chapter?

Don't forget to vote.

I have written for the first time, please comment, I would like to know how you guys liked the story, I would love to read it.

see you next time.

Byyyyyyyyy.......