20 movie

SHRI POV

I'm getting ready wearing blue denim shorts and a loose white shirt.I keep my hair in a pony, I just apply moisturizer and eyeliner and wear light nude lipstick and it's perfect for a movie.

I am very happy that my shift got over at 3pm so I came home early as there is no surgery today only have to study the checkups of some patients and talk to the parents of the patients for those diseases which can be cured without surgery.

Rudra saw me coming home early, his eyes lit up seeing me but he couldn't show me, I asked him "can you come with me to watch a movie," as a new movie has released and I am really excited to watch it, after a long time I will watch a movie in theatre in India.

He refused but I could tell from his face that he wanted to come with me.

Even we had become friends, yet I was hesitant to ask him why he did not want to come to watch the movie with me, as perhaps he was a little hesitant to tell the reason. I did not ask him anything more and said "okay" and started going to my room, then I saw that Rudra was holding my hand and stopping me from going further.

"I......i ......i...don't have money now, I get salary at the end of the month."
He was saying this with his head bowed.

Firstly, when he said he had no money anymore, I was confused because his parents also are top Asian business people, so how could he have money problems. And secondly, I loved that he shared his reason with me so openly.

" I will pay for the movie. " I said but still it looked on his face that he was embarrassed.

And next time you can pay for the movie" I added this, to reduce his embarrassment and he didn't feel that I was pitying him.

"okay" He said after a while, shaking his head slightly.

I heard a knock on my door which brought me out of my trance.

I opened the door and saw Rudra ready wearing his loose t-shirt and cargo pants

I checked him , he was looking handsome and cute both, I took my time in checking him from bottom to top, then my eyes went to his face whose eyes were already looking at me or checking me too