13 you believe me?

AUTHOR POV

While roaming around the hospital, Shree's attention is drawn towards the good work happening in every corner of the hospital, Shree reaches the back of the hospital, the smell of food fills her nose, she sees the cafeteria and moves forward to have coffee.

Then someone's voice was heard, "Dr. Shri."

When she looked back, Dr. Aman, standing a few feet away from me, looked at me with raised eyebrows as if he wanted to ask why she was here?

"I wanted to have coffee" she answered his unasked question.

"Can I join you I also wanted to have coffee." he said politely.

"Yeah sure"

They moved towards an empty table, Dr. Aman pulled out a chair for her to sit. She thank him and sit on a chair, Dr. Amar moves towards the counter to order coffee, she start checking her phone, within a few minutes he comes back with two cups of coffee.

She thanked him with her coffee in hand and he sat down on a chair opposite to her and said "so?"

"Where did you complete your MBBS?"
He questioned.

"London." She said while sipping my coffee.

"Are you Mr. Singh's daughter?
I heard he has a daughter too but we haven't seen him with her on any media and platform." He asked further.

"No, he is my father's friend." She answers his question by furrowing her eyebrows because she doesn't like his question.

Then her phone started ringing and the name shown on it was Mr. Singh Uncle.

She got up from the chair and said I should go now.

'Oh yes, it was nice having coffee with you." He said, not feeling good that she was leaving so soon, but finally smiled at her.

"same here, Dr. Aman." She replied with a smile as she walked out of the cafeteria.

She walks towards her cabin where she see Mr. Singh and Jai sitting and talking.
Just then, Mr.singh eyes fell on her and he asked do you like the cabin?

"yes uncle"She replied with a smile and one could see the happiness in her eyes about joining the hospital from tomorrow.

"If you want to change anything in your cabin then  Jai will help you to change anything and you can join from tomorrow"
He suggested getting up from the couch with Jay.

"Now we should leave"he looked at his watch, checking the time.

Mr Singh and shri left for home.
.
.
.
.
.

Rudransh is designing a suit, half of which is completed, but being tired he stops working and organizes all the papers and laptop and places them on the drawer on the side of the bed.

He went downstairs to go to his mother's room, but stopped when he saw his mother sitting on the sofa

"Hey mom, I am coming to your room, I am having a lot of headache, please massage me." He said walking forward to where his mother is sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"I don't have time, I am doing some work, because if I sit at home like you, you will not be able to live your life comfortably like this."

"If you don't want to do anything yourself, it doesn't mean that I am also sitting like you."

Can I help you with your work? He asked, though he didn't know how to do as she did, but he knew a little bit that might be of some help.

"No, I know you won't be able to do it, it would be better if I do it myself."
"There is no benefit in your being born on this earth."  She said with a narrowed gaze which hurt Rudransh.