chapter - thirty

Previously :

" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"  I cried out a painful and heart-wrenching scream of despair and pain.

Naina pov :

With my trembling legs, I ran toward the lobby of the mansion.

" Atharv, atharv !!! " I screamed with all my might as I tried to run outside without any destination.

But one hand held my wrist And pulled me.

" Bhabhi.. " Jay murmured as I looked at his tear-stained face.

" Jay!! Tell me it's not the truth. It's not the truth !!!! " I utter and Question him aggressively.

" Bhabhi... Naina... You should go to your room. You just had your eye surgery " Jay tried to console.

" How can you say that !!!! Go back to my room. Are you crazy? It's my husband you are talking about. Why are you not telling me anything? What happened ? !!! " I roared as I struggled in his hold while pulling and tugging very aggressively.

" He's no,... More. Sorry. But that's the truth " Jay utters solemnly.

" Woah! She has the guts to come outside her room. Even after that... She is a curse for Rudra. He died because of her. "Rudra's stepmother taunted.
As I became conscious of my surroundings.
Every member of the family is sitting in the hall wearing white clothes. As in the front, Rudra's photo is put with a flower garland gracing it.

" Yes, bhabhi. She remembered her husband only when he died. Or else she forgets him. The... What a liar. She remembered him now cause she wanted to own his property. She is a gold digger " They mocked and laughed. I saw Grandpa and Grandma crying in front of Rudra's picture.

I unconsciously ran toward Rudra's picture and pulled the garland from the picture then I broke the string of that garland and crushed the flower. Then I threw the rag with anger and looked at everyone with furious eyes.

" What are you doing Naina? " My aunty who was also sitting with uncle and brother. Fake gasped. As they all snickered.

" I....that's not the truth" I cried out while running toward my room.

Inside a dark room where you can't see even a speck of lightness.

I am looking in front of me with my dead and swollen red eyes.

It's all dark from the time I remember. But today I can feel exceptional loneliness in my heart.

Like I lost something very precious

Well, I did lose it....... I lost him she thought with a blank face.

I wanna scream and cry so desperately I wanna express this Heart-wrenching pain but I lost all my energy to do so.

Today I understood the real feeling of dread. This darkness in front of my eye is so familiar but still, I am afraid of it now.

" Why? Why..... You said you will always be beside me... You promised me....you lied to me like them "she said with so much pain in her blind eye.

She stood up a little but then
"Shatter *** " The sound of glass breaking falls all over the room.

She jerked at the sound but then the broken glass piece pierced her leg. And the blood flowed from her leg nonstop.

"Aah," She said without much pain in her face

And moved with her injured leg toward the bed where a white big shirt was laid.

She lay on the bed slowly and moved toward the shirt and held it tightly like her dear life. Their bed sheet, his shirt, and her white dress are covered in red like her blood.

" I don't wanna lose you... I am afraid Rudr plz... I wanna sense your presence again" she said with tears flowing from her eyes.

" I am injured... But still, you are not here how? I am dying to hear your voice... Your touch... Your breath..your smell...everything" She said with desperation in her eyes which got lost like her consciousness

Unknown pov :

" Surprise " Someone dark voice uttered as many people entered the hall behind the man in black.

" Who are you? How did you enter "Rudra's father yelled as he and his uncle took out a gun.

" Who am I " He laughed as he made a sign and all the men in black captured them.

" You guys played well. I almost lost the game. But you forget this "In this game, the queen and king both are in my hand " He smirked as he pulled his hoodie cap down.

" This time no one can take my happiness away  neither you nor god " He announced as someone soothing Anklet's voice surrounded the whole silent hall.

" Rudra !! " Naina yelled as she came near the stairs. While Jay chased her from behind.

" I know. My heart knows " She murmured as tears filled her eyes.

" Don't run my love or else you will fall "His eyes hurt after seeing her legs bandaged tightly.

" I can never fall in your presence " She yelled as she jumped from that height without any fear except happiness.

As Rudra's eyes widened. He ran toward her and just this time caught her.

" Are you crazy? How can you do this? What if you had fallen? What... " He scolded without stooping while hugging her tightly.

" Shhh... I missed this " She weeps in his shoulder. I almost died with longing.

" So you remembered me? Love " He uttered with a gentle look in his dark eyes as he kissed her forehead.

" I had never forgotten you. I... Love you, Rudra. I loved you dearly " She confessed while looking at him in the eyes.

" I love you more than anything " Rudra replied with a smile as they finally

Kissed each other. While vowing each other forever love

THE END.

Even though this story had ended. But their story will continue.
Tell me your definition of love
For me
Love is patience, sacrifice, respect, and understanding.

Love you all.
I hope we will meet again in my next book which is this

I can assure you. You will love this story. I am gonna upload its first chapter today.

And guys if anybody want extra chapter of naina then tell me. I will write one or two!!