extra chapter

Naina pov :

" Rudra " I whispered as I walked in the garden.

" Hey babe " He whispered while walking toward me with a big stride and taking the tray away from my hand.

" I told you na. Let servants carry heavy stuff. Take some rest sometimes " He worriedly utter while kissing my forehead sweetly.

" Mama !! " A small boy cutely yells while running toward the couple with uncertain stripes.

" Shivansh ! " Naina gasped worriedly when he fell on the ground.

" Baby. Walk slowly. See you got hurt " Naina scolded him as she carried him in her arms and wiped the dirt off his face with her dupatta.

" But I wunted to hug Mumma bufore Papa could " He huffed and hugged me tightly as he had a staring competition with his father.

While looked at me with his big dewy dark eyes.

He looks like a little version of Rudra. Making my heart swell with love as they both tease each other.

We sat under the tree as Goldie started playing with Shivansh.

I felt rudra hand slowly circling around my waist and hugging me sideway.

" Rudra " I struggled with a laugh as i felt Ticklish.

" Humph , so you let your son hug you but not your husband " He made a face as i burst out laughing.

" Oh mera sona. Why are you angry ? " I asked while kissing him in his cheeks.

" Cause you don't love me now " He pout

" How can i not love you. You are my first and last love " I whispered.

" Mine too " He utter.

Huh ?

" You are also my very first and last love " He said while looking at me in my eyes.

" I am so happy naina . I finally had a happy ending. Everything is perfect now as you and shivansh are with me " He smiled.

" But one thing is missing " I smirked.

" What is ? "

" Well shivansh is bored alone " I playfully utter.

" Naina no !!! " He utter wide eyed.

" Shivansh !!!! " He called as our baby boy walked toward us with goldie following him.

" Shivansh , do you want a sibling ? " He threatened him not beating around a bush.

" Hey rudra. Don't threaten him. Shivansh say yes " I asked him.

" Mumma. No i don't wannna mumma " He replied taking his father side .

" That's my bro " Rudra took him in his arm and started playing with him.

" Humph , * sigh * "

Well you would be thinking why rudra is against the idea of having another baby.

Third person pov :

" Ahhhhhhhhhhh !!! " Naina yell a painful scream inside the delivery room.

" Naina ! " Rudra roared as he dragged six man with him who are holding his arms and leg to stop him from breaking into the delivery room..

" Rudra ! Please keep your calm. Brother, me tera samne hath jorta hu ! ( i beg in front of you) " Jay begged as he tried to calm you.

" How dare you !! How dare they !! You are giving my wife so much pain. Can't you see she is in so much pain " He roared as all the guard get dragged along with him.

" Go there hold him " Jay utter to other guards.

" I promise jay, i will break your bone after this " Rudra struggled as he gritted his teeth while looking toward the room with pain and desperation in his eyes.

" Bhabhi, bacha lena ( avert me)" Jay joined his hand and prayed.

Back to present :

" Well it was really.... Forget it. But i want another baby. And rudra need to help me with that " Naina utter with a smirk.
Rudra entered the mansion only to see it being dark inside.

" Everyone is sleeping i guess " He muttered as he walked upstairs toward his room.

He entered the room only to see it being decorated with flower petal and candel. And naina was sitting in a bed elegantly having a red sari draped  sexily around her body.

" Aap a gye ( you are here) " She breathed out.

" F***** it " Rudra muttered as he pulled his tie ruffly and jumped on her like a  predator does when he see his favourite prey.

After 9 months:

" Ahhhhhhhhhh " Naina yelled with pain having a sense of deja vu.

" Naina " Rudra utter with dark circle surrounds his eyes as he sweetly caressed her hair.

" Its your fault. Why did you let it happen ahhhhhh" Naina blamed him while screaming in pain as jay ,aisha and other laugh outside while listening her.

This pregnancy was hell for rudra cause naina was too moody this time.

" Can't you keep your thing in your damn pants !!!!!**##@@@ahhhhhhhhh!!!!! " She screamed with pain.

" Sorry babe sorry. Its all my fault " Rudra cried while seeing her in pain.

As jay and aisha splurted out the water they were drinking when they heard that along with grandpa and grandma who were too shock.

" Wahhhhh !!!" A loud baby cry was heard

" CONGRATULATIONS ITS A GIRL "

" PRINCESS !!! " everybody cried out as rudra kissed and hugged naina who was too tired to speak and move . .

After three years.

" Bhaiya. Papa tuld me that it is wrung to steal " A little girl cutely said .

" Na.... Its not when you are hungry " A boy utter while taking out a box of icecream from a fridge.

" Pinky- promise " She asked while taking out her pinky finger for him to hold.

" Pinky - promise " He utter with a laugh as he did what she want.

" Now lets eat before it melt " He said.

" Yeahhhh" She yelled.

" Ah! "

" Shuuuuu" He scolded.

" Surry ? " She said while tilting her head making him melt.

" Its okay, but remember don't tell this to mumma and papa ok " He asked her

"Ok ? " She replied

" Don't tell it to whom shivansh and shivani  " A female voice said as naina and rudra walked in the kitchen.

" Kuch nhi ! " They both utter as they hid the icecream behind their back.

Shivansh wiped her mouth in a hurry while forgetting to wipe his own.

"Shivansh " Rudra scolded.

" Papa, vo ( that) " He utter but shivani interrupted him.

" Papa i begged bhaiya to do this. I was craving icecream " Shivani defended him.

" But it really wrong to eat it without us " Naina utter strictly.

" Yeah, we will keep that in mind huh? Yeahhhhhh" They laughed as naina and rudra joined them.

This is what i mean when i said " Happily ever after " ..

Enjoy lovelies
Lots of love and kisses 😘
Don't forget to follow me dear.

Will keep coming back with stories.