1 | New York

Avyana's POV

Avyana's POV.

Alessio and I are currently on our way to New York because, well, I have an assassination to complete, and we are also going to meet my boyfriend there.

Kayden moved to New York a while ago for business, so Alessio and I are going to be staying with him for a while.

tonight, Alessio, Kayden, Ezekiel, and I will be going to a restaurant called, 'Torres' It's also a bar, but we'll be going undercover. well, it's more like I'll be undercover. I'm going as a waitress to kill a man named Reese De La Rose. For me to kill him, I get three million dollars.

Zeke is one of our best friends.

Oh! I forgot to introduce myself.

idiot, who the fuck are you talking to?

uhh, that's a good question.

Anywho!

My name is Avyana Athena Hill, or you could say Moretti, I'm a 19 year old assassin named Angel, and I have a twin brother named Alessio Hill.

I do know I have family. well, technically, I am a Moretti, after all, plus I remember them all.

Perks of having a photographic memory, I guess.

we hate them, Ales and I do. They abandoned us and gave us to those German bitches.

They're the Italian mafia.

'How do you know that?' You may be asking, well, first, my boyfriend of 3 years, yeah, I know, 15 and 18 isn't exactly legal, but we're now 19 and 22, so whatever.

At first, I absolutely hated him, actually.

Back to what I was thinking about, though, so Alessio and u are on our private jet to New york.

Our biological family is currently living there. so I know because,

Actually, my boyfriend does actually know who they are considering he is the Spanish mafia Don.

and the Italian are allies with Spanish.

They have one common enemy. Germans.

Our biologicals gave us up to the Germans when we were almost 5 years old.

we were stuck with them until we turned 16, when Kayden found out what our 'parents' were doing to us.