15 | Café

(Part of this chapter is dedicated to b00tr0v3rt bcuz she loves Milo)

Avyana's POV

it's been 3 days, and I've been throwing up quite a bit, but I feel ten thousand times better today.

Which is why I'm going to convince Kayden and Alessio to let me go out with Kami, Mom, and Alexis, Kamillas girlfriend.

Kayden has been staying home with me, taking a break from his mafia and letting Ezekiel handle some of it.

it's been a calm few days, but now I'm totally fine and ready to go out!

knowing Kayden and Alessio, they're probably working at the moment, so I need a good tactic to get them down here..

hmm.. Oh, I got it!

"KAYDEN ASHER ALVAREZ, ALESSIO ANGELO MORETTI! GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE NOW." I yelled loud enough for them to hear me, so I give it 5 seconds before they come sprinting down here to the kitchen.

5...

4...

3...

2...

and here they are.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"It was Ezekiel! im innocent!" They both yelled at the same time.

wait ---

"Alessio, what did you do?" I question him, and he gulps while Kayden looks like he's trying to hold in a laugh, eyes dancing with amusement.

"i--- uh.. i-i think um- I'm gonna go..." he stuttered, trailing off at the end before running up the stairs, leaving kayden and I.

"I didn't do anything. If you need money, here's my card, are you hurt?" Kayden questions me calmly, voice with a slight rasp.

"No, I don't need money, and yes, I'm okay," I state, softly smiling, "Can I go out with Mom Kami and Lexi?" I ask and add a please at the end, and his eyes soften by millions.

"If you're safe. Do you need to take any bodyguards with you?" Kayden asks, and I shake my head no.

"I'm always safe." I joke, and he chuckles, softly shaking his head.

my phone dings, and I see Kami texted that she's here. yes, she lives here, but she was with Lexi.

"Are you wearing your bracelet I gave you?"

"Uh, yeah, why?" he just shakes his head, muttering something along the lines of it, doesn't matter.

I walk up to him and peck his lips.

"Bye, sweetheart. I love you." I smile up at him and his damn tall ass height.

"I love you more." he says, pecking my lips once more before I leave.

I hop in the car with Kami and Lex, and we start driving to the Café we are meeting at.

"And then! Then, he tried to get with me! So we did the only reasonable thing and started to make out. That seemed to do the trick because the crusty old man left after that." Kami rambled about how an old man hit on her and Lex at a club they were at in Miami. I'm still pissed I couldn't go.

"Avy, are you listening?" Lex asked me softly.

"wha--- oh yeah, sorry, I just zoned out." I apologize with a smile.

Once we reach the café I spot my mother immediately, and she waves us over.

She is the only one I get along with in my 'family'.

the other bitches who drugged me and used my little Milo are getting the silent treatment until I decide to talk to them.

Those bitches WILL grovel.

Am I possibly being petty? maybe.

do I give one flying fuck? no. no I do not.

my aunts are also pretty cool. Liz, Milo's Mom is the best. Milo and I have the BEST sleepovers.

Liz's friends daughter is hanging out with Milo today, apparently they're having a sleepover. I haven't met her but apparently once she and Milo had a little play date together and Luz forgot or something so.. she called the cops.

they almost went as far as to put out a missing persons warrant out. Turns out they were just in The basement of Liz's house playing cars. Another time I guess she took him out for ice cream and they were Hon for like 16 hours.. yeah, kinda crazy.

"Hey mom!" I yell, walking over to her and giving her a hug.

I started calling her mom and I'm happy.

I haven't even thought about... the incident with the photos and the texts I've been receiving.

well shit. I just did.

"Hi baby" mom says and we go sit and enjoy out time at the Cafe.

other than the threats.. everything's been good.

THIRD POV

Oh if only Avyana knew. if only she knew he was coming. coming for her.

how much time does she have though?

...

_________________

YAYAYAYAY THE DRAMA IS COMINGGGGGGGGGGGG

Make sure to vote comment and follow!!

just a short chapter today ❤️

MWAH 🤭💋💋

xoxo - Ems