19 | What will they find....?

GUYS, IM ACTUALLY GONNA BURN DOWN MY SCHOOL, WHO WANTS TO JOIN?🔥🔥

I'm so sorry I haven't posted. School has been so stressful. (math specifically) 😔😔

Anyway, here's the chapter!! love you all!!

_____________
_____________

Xavier's POV.

I feel like shit.

My baby sister- who isn't a baby- is missing.

Forcing her to come with us was the shittiest thing we could do. We thought impulsively, and that brought us to where we are now.

Damon took away our cars, party, and friend privileges for what we did.

Grandfather... well, let's just say we learned our lessons.

and mom made dad sleep on the couch for 2 weeks. she's my idol.

I feel bad. when we had planned for Avy and Alessio to come stay with us, we thought they would. We- a few of my cousins and brothers, thought we could bond and make up for time we lost, be actual siblings- an actual family.

Safe to say, we all owe Alessio and Avyana the biggest apology.

Because of us... Alessio lost his twin sister. I'm just thankful he hasn't tried to beat the shit out of us all.

And Kayden... he's had a go at us. I, for one, think I totally sport a black eye. Xander, though... he looks like a fish that got run over a few times.

So yeah, Kayden decked a few of us right in the face. Alessios has been ignoring us, though. I don't blame him.

We've tried to apologize to him once but he told us, and I quote, "Shut the fuck up before I punch you into a wall."

We're currently going back to Kaydens place because their friend found something. Ethans knee is bouncing and it's irritating the fuck out of Xander. How do I know? well his face is red as a fucking tomato and the deep scowl on his face definitely tells me stuff. Plus, he's my twin. unfortunately.

The car comes to a halt, and we all rush to get out of the car.

Damon parks the car in the massive driveway, while Kayden and Alessio get out of their car that was already here.

Their friend- whose name I learned was Ezekiel- runs out of the hous- mansion and goes straight to Kayden and Alessio.

I don't know how Alessio is so calm. If Xander was kidnapped, I wouldn't be able to sit still. Him however, is emotionless.

"What the fuck?" Kaydens deep voice rings out through the air, sounding like a growl. rawr rawr motherfucker.

because I'm closer to where they're standing, I can somewhat make out what their saying.

"Letters?- pictures, what the fuck do you mean? she'd- Avyana'd tell us... wouldn't she?" Alessio whispers, he sounds almost pained.

letters? pictures? what's going on?

Everyone other than them is dead silent.

no one dares to mutter or mumble a single word.

their all terrified. I can tell. Alessio might not show it, but I can see it in his eyes.

Mom and dad are scared. nobody days anything about it, but I know they are. fuck, I am too.

"Come on." Kayden grits through his teeth and leads the way through the doorway, Alessio and Ezekiel following swiftly behind him, close on his heels.

Our family rushes quickly to follow them.

we follow them up a big staircase to the upstairs, and they go into a room, which I assume is Avyana and Alessios.

Inside, it's plain, and what you'd assume was a regular couples room...

[Third person]

But what they didn't know is that what they'd find inside would change their life.

The Morettis had hopped their precious youngest twins had a good life, but what they find out next... changes their views on everything.

___________

YAYAAYAYAY, CHAPTER 19 IS DONE YALL!!

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT MY NEWEST BOOK‼️

( 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 | 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 - Emma200020011)

^^^ that's the title ❤️

BYE BYE, LOVES❤️‼️

(unedited)