6 | DNA test

Xander POV

Xander POV.

I wait until her and the Spanish mafia Don and the guy, who my family assume is Alessio, Blake asks Milo, "Hey bud, did you do what we had planned?", "Yeah! why do I have to do that, tho? she was very nice!" Milo excitedly says while looking confused at the same time.

"Who were those guys with her?" Oliver, my cousin, who is only 15 asks. "I think her boyfriend and whom we're hoping is Alessio." I respond, spitting out the word boyfriend like it's venom.

if she is my sister, I don't want her dating. especially him. the Spanish mafia Don.

"Why did I have to get her hair, guys?" Milo asks in a small voice.

"Just to see if she might be our sorella, bud." Blake replies in a soft voice, still holding Milo, then takes the pieces of light brown hair and puts it in a small clear plastic baggie. [Sister]

after that, we go out to our respective cars and head home to get the DNA test.

yeah, I know, invasion of privacy and all, but it needs to happen, because what if she is our sorellina.
[little/baby sister]

❦❦❦

Matteos POV

Matteos POV. [Dad]

I'm sitting in our big kitchen when all of a sudden I hear a stampede of footsteps enter the house with a slam of the front door.

"Dad, it's done, i couldn't get Alessio's DNA, though, because he came over after, but we're sure his name is alessio. did you get the background checks done?" Xander says, walking over with some of his cousins, giving me a small nod, and hands me the small plastic bag with the strands of hair.

"Good, it should be done in about 5 hours after I run it through to get the DNA results, I havent gotten the backround checks back yet, our best hackers havent been able to find anything, its like they dont exist." I say, nodding to him. when my wife walks in, "Matteo Lorenzo Moretti. what the fuck do you think you're doing?" she asks in a very stern voice. she is so gorgeous- God get it together Matteo. not now.

"Um- I may have done a backround check and DNA test on our potential daughter and son?" I say in a scared voice, but I mean, what can I say. my wife is scary as fuck when she's mad. that's why i don't make her mad.

"Matteo! we talked about this!" she yells walking over to me, "you're on the couch tonight." she says, oh fuck.

she is hot when she's mad though- no. stop it.

❦❦❦

(6 hours later)

around 6 hours later, after Amaya, scolding me about how I shouldn't have done this, one of the doctors walk in.

"Mr. Moretti, I have the results back. it's her. Avyana Athena Moretti." he says.

it's her. my princepessa.
[Princess]

that means Alessio is alive, too.

I have to tell the family.

_________________________________________________

Sorry! short chapter for today, I was determined to post 💪

Hope you're all doing well!!

Chapter 6 finished!!🫶🏼

xoxo - Ems