12 | Family dinner

Avyanas POV

Avyanas POV.

"When will we be there?" Milo asks again. but it's okay because his adorable little baby voice makes him 20 times cuter.

"We're almost there, bud." I say. he's asked this question more than a million times, I swear.

"Will you ever have a baby?" Milo asks me out of nowhere, making me completely choke on air.

"W-what?" I stutter, clearing my throat.

"Are you and Kayd gonna have a baby?" Milo asks innocently.

I turn to kayden, whose turn to me, his hand rubbing small circles on my thigh.

I turn back around to Milo in the back and softly say, "Yeah, I hope. maybe someday." and he nods in content, turning to face the window.

I turn back to the front, Milo now silent, and put a hand on top of Kaydens, "Thanks for doing this with me." I say softly, giving him a smile, and he turns his head twords me, giving me a small look of confusion.

"Ya know, coming to dinner with my family and being here for me and Alessio." I smile at him, making his eyes soften by a million.

"Always." he says, his voice deep and filled with emotion.

after a few minutes, we arrive at the restaurant and we park our car.

Just as I'm about to get out, Kayden speaks, "Don't get out."

the fuck?

Then he opens his door and walks around to my side and opens my door for me.

oh. my. God. I internally squeal. this man is so perfect.

I get out of the car and give him a kiss, then I walk around to Milo's door, leaving Kayden standing there dumbfounded.

I open his door and give him a small peck on his small nose, making him giggle. I unbuckle him, and he basically jumps on me, clinging like a monkey. again. but I can't day no to him. He's adorable.

I shut his door, and kayden finally snaps out of his little trance and walks over to me. He tries to hold my hand but then just goes to put an arm around my waist.

This man really likes to touch me.

oop, that sounds wrong, although I wouldn't mind. No. bad Avyana.

"Avy! Kayd!" I hear my bestfriends voice yell, "Oh my God! Kami, Lex, hey!" I exclaim and drag kayden over to them, completely ignoring the fact I'm here with my family. who I still don't fully trust after fucking drugging me!

"Oh shi- shoot, hey zeke!" I correct myself, knowing Milo is here, "Hey, who's the kid?" Ezekiel asks

"This is my, uh.. cousin Milo." I say, and they immediately start asking questions.