8 | The call

Avyana's POV

Avyana's POV.

Oh those motherfuckers.

those little bitches drugged me.

I wake up with a pounding headache, but it's not too bad considering I've had worse.

shut the fuck up with the bad thoughts!

anyway,

I'm currently in a car. in someone's lap. ew.

I'm definitely teaching these hoes what the word NO means.

and they fucking wonder why kayden won't make a fucking alliance with these motherfucking bitches.

am I being a bit harsh? there's a possibility.

do I give a flying fuck? no.

am I going to continue to curse out these motherfucking, ass kissing, bitchy, whores? absolutely, yes. 100%.

I start to wake up and realize I'm on one of my 'brothers' lap I immediately jump up and into the seat beside me.

'ah fuck." he curses, closing his eyes and rolling his head back.

this gains the others' attention, making them all look my way.

"Didn't you give her what the dose said?" I hear one of them whisper yell, "I gave her more than it said, so yes, I did, dumbass!" someone else whisper-yells back.

"I've been drugged before, so I have practice and my body's practically immune to drugs." I say emotionlessly.

they all look at me like I'm insane.

"Why the fuck have you been drugged?" a man with a deep voice almost yells.

damn, first the literally kidnap me, then they act like they care? this is fucked up bro.

"Are you forgetting you all fucking kidnapped me?" I ask them calmly, in my assassin voice.

"Oh- uh... yeah.. do you- uh do you think-" a man stutters but another cuts him off, "can you call Alessio and ask him to meet at our house?" I mentally scoff at that. who do they think they are?

"are you kidding me?" I sarcastically ask with a dry chuckle at the end.

"First you kidnap me! then you ask me to get my brother here? you know if I'm not back at my house in let me see... about 15 minutes, my boyfriend will send out a fucking search party for me?!" I yell, starting to let my 'calm' demeanor slip. but what can you expect? again, I was kidnapped!!

"please let us explain when we're at the house, just give us a chance." a dude desperately pleads.

"Fine. give me my phone though." I say knowing damn well Alessio and kayden will burst through the house doors if they know what they did.