11 | Jealousy jealousy

Avyana's POV

Avyana's POV.

Kayden and I just pulled up to myself family's gate, the reason Alessio isn't driving in the car with us, is because he had a job to do so we agreed to meet at our family's place.

if he's late, I'm beating his ass though. I can almost guarantee he stopped at McDonalds or some kind of fast food place.

we should put him on a diet.

Kayden speaks with the guard through his window that is rolled down to talk, and eventually, I get bored, and I start to speak, "Let us in. Do you know who he is? or better yet," I pause and chuckle in amusement, "who I am? No? okay, let me introduce myself, Avyana Moretti." I say, and once im introduced to the guard, he looks at me with fear before nodding his head to another guard to open the gates.

I pull out my phone from my handbag and check the time.

well, it's safe to say we're late. we've been sitting here for 15 minutes. stupid fucking guards can't do a simple job. I could probably get them fired. that would be fun -

"We're here, baby." Kayden says, snapping my from my amazing thoughts, and I turn to see - him with my door already open on my side?

See, I'm telling you, my boyfriend can teleport. I swear.

i take the hand he had out for me, and he slips his tattooed arm around my waist and leans down to whisper due to the height difference between us, "You okay, love? you've been a bit off lately." Kayden asks, his breath fanning my ear, making me involuntarily shudder.

I just turn to him, nod my head and hum, but he gives me a look that says, bullshit, so I try to convince him I am, knowing damn well I'm not.

"I'm okay, just a bit tired, from last night." I say softly and peck his lips, but he gives me a pointed look, as if  saying, you're a bad liar.

but he just brushes it off, knowing I'd tell him if something is wrong. bit this time, I can't. really, really can't.

I look over and see Alessio is already here. damn guards not letting us in.

I open the door, and we both step inside, and once im there, I feel little arms wrap around my waist.

awh, little Milo.

I pick him up, and he immediately nuzzles his head into my neck.

ugh, baby fever.

"Hey there, buddy." I say, rubbing my gand up and down his back, and he clings to me tighter.

I look up and see the fam looking at us with -

ha, fuckers. they look jealous of Milo and I. take that motherfuckers.

"Sorry we're late." I say coldly, only giving a soft smile to the woman who birthed me.

she returns it, and tears flood her eyes. okay, so she's a bit emotional.

kayden is just standing beside me, tensed, with an arm very tightly around me. damn, I'm being suffocated.

I make a move to put little Milo down, but he holds me a whole lot tighter and whines, "No."

I pull him back up but say, "Ya gotta let go a little, bud. I'm suffocating here." I say softly to him, and he immediately loosens his arms around me, but tucks his head deeper into my neck. aw man, now I want one.

I hear a few aws making me tense and quickly look up to see love, adoration, and jealousy in some's eyes.

"Uhm, what are we doing?" I ask, and Alessio comes over to me to whisper I'm my ear, "Avy, you have a job tonight." I nod and mumble an okay.

"We're going out to eat dinner." Damon, the big bad mafia boss, says, but his gaze wonders to beside me... oh yeah. Kayden.

I'm guessing they still don't like him.

well, they're going to have to deal with it. they can cry about it.

"Avyana, Alessio, thank you both so much for doing this," A man, I think my uncle named Pablo? says, "There is so much emotion in his voice, but his wife, whose name I remember to be, Liz, elbows him, giving him a pointed look, and he continues, "And Kayden, thanks." he grumbles.

damn, men in this family must be on their period.

Liz comes up to me, "I can take him if you'd like. He's not normally like this with new people, but he seems to like you." She says, sweetly giving me a smile which i can't help but return.

"Oh, no, he's okay here. I really don't mind." I say, but my voice isn't as cold as it usually is.

what can I say? I have a soft spot for kids.

"Okay, let's get going. Your grandparents will meet us there." A man, my father,  says.

I nod, but before I leave out the door with kayden and Ales, who has now, somehow, spawned beside me or something,  I turn to Liz, "If it's fine with you, Milo could come with us, I'm my car. only if you're okay with that." I slightly start to ramble before I shut myself up.

she gives me a grin and nods, saying, "Of course, dear. he needs a car seat, though."

"Yeah, it's okay. Do you have the car seat?" I ask, and she leaves but comes back with a big seat in her hand.

I grab it and lead Ales and Kayden out the door with Milo still clinging onto me like a little monkey, head still nuzzled into my neck, arms still wrapped around me in a death grip.

I buckle him all up into the car seat and join kayden in the car, while alessio goea into his own, sending me a wink.

I just can't shake what happened earlier, though.

He found me.  and I can't help but feel a pit in my stomach at the thought of him getting me back.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hi my beautiful readers!!

Chapter 11 is done

I hope you all are having an absolutely amazing night or morning

don't forget to comment, because i LOVE reading your comments, vote, and follow

XOXO - Ems!

word count - 1032