Chapter 8

We leave for tour this morning. I woke up to my alarm going off. I'm not a fan of early mornings. My sleep is important to me. It helps with keeping my vocals good and healthy. 

  We get ready to get on our tour bus. It's a huge deal. We're going back on the road after four years of not doing it. That's a long time but we needed the break. It will be a good thing to be back though. 

  "Thankfully we don't have a show tonight." I say. 

  "So we can get our rest basically." Pete agrees with me. 

  "Yes. I plan on napping." I state. 

  "Want me to hold you while I do?" He asks. 

   I nod and kiss him. "Yes I would like that." 

  "Yes I'll do that then." He wraps his arms around me. 

  I cuddle into him. "Thanks." I say. 

 "You're excited to be on this tour?" He asks me as he plays with my hair. 

  "Of course I am. I promise to take care of myself this time." I say. The last one I did, I didn't take care of myself. I have Pete with me which should help. I really hope that he does. I know he will. 

  "I'm by your side." He kisses me on the cheek. 

  "I know. I'm grateful for that. It means a lot." I say. 

  "You are special Pattycakes. I'll always believe in you. I'm your number one supporter." He reminds me. 

  I kiss him. "I love you for that I support. We're a team. That's only growing for us." I state. 

  "Because our love has kept growing over the years." He says. 

  "Our bond has gotten stronger. I know that we've had our moments but.." I state. 

  "But we made it to now. Being away from you during our break. I do think it helped though." He kisses me. 

  I kiss him back. "I hated being apart but you're right. It was good for our relationship." I pause. "We are more rested and confident now." 

  "That confidence is sexy." He bites my neck. 

  "Petey.." I groan as he does. "Thank you." I say. 

  "Its the truth." He says. 

  "You're part of the reason why I've gotten more confident. I couldn't do it without you." I say, facing him. 

  "I just showed you that you had it inside you all along." He locks his eyes on mine. 

   "You always know what to say." I say as I close my eyes. 

   "I know. You should get some more sleep." He kisses me on the forehead. 

  "I will then." I say. 

  I feel my body starting to relax into my boyfriend's arms. I drift off to sleep. I am extremely tired still. 

 I wake up a few hours later to my stomach growling. "How long was I out for?" I ask. 

  "Two hours. Feeling better though?" He asks. 

  "Much. I feel great about tomorrow. I needed that nap though." I say. 

  "You did. I could tell." He states. 

  "Yeah. Milkwaui will be fun. We're doing this tour with Panic! too. They'll give us a run for our money." I say, teasing a little. 

  "Yeah Brendon is a great performer but you're better." He assures me. 

  I make us some food before sitting down. "Thank you. You're very biased but I'll take it." 

  He grins. "That may be but I mean it." 

  "You're right. I love you." I hug him as I eat. 

  "I love you too." He starts eating. 

  "Its important." I say. 

  "What is?" He asks. 

  "To enjoy this. To take it all in." I state. 

  "Trust me, I will be." He says. "And I mean all of it." He whispers the last part in my ear. 

  I feel a shiver down my spine. "Someone must be horny." I whisper as I finish eating. 

  "If I am?" He asks. 

  "You might have to convince me." I say as I take care of our food. 

  "I'm very good at that." He kisses my neck before biting it. 

  "That you are. Glad we have our own tour bus." I say. 

  "Same because we can be as loud as we want." He wraps his arms around me more. Things between us escalate quickly. We don't go all the way. We want to make that special.