Chapter 26

(Patrick's POV) 

   Holy smokes! I'm marrying my best friend today. I cannot believe that I'm marrying Pete today. It's insane how far we've come as a couple, friends, and band mates the past decade. We've had our ups and downs. However we've made it to this day. 

  "How are you feeling?" Joe asks me. 

  "Nervous. I've been waiting years for this day." I say. 

  "I know you have." Joe says. 

  "I'm marrying my best friend in the world today." I say. 

  "It's perfectly okay to be nervous." Joe pauses. "You've got this though." 

   "Thanks." I take a deep breath. "Pete is my person. Theres nothing I'm more sure about than that." 

  "You and Pete love each other so much. I'm happy for you. You will be fine." Joe assures me. 

  "Agreed." Gabe states as he walks in. 

  "Thank you guys." I say as I finish getting ready. 

  "You're welcome. You look amazing." Andy assures me. "It's time." 

  I take a deep breath as we walk to our spots. I know that I'm marrying the best guy in the world. I got to see him go through so much. We both have. We got through it together. It means a lot to know we're married soon. 

  I watch him walk down the aisle. He looks incredible in an all white tuxedo. I'm so glad he's about to be my husband. I take his hands in mine. We're both trying not to cry from joy. 

   We start our vows. "I am not as good with my words as you are." Patrick pauses. "I love you. You have stood by my side since the day we met. I love you more than anything else in the world. I'll always be yours and love you til death do us part. And even beyond that." 

  "I love you. You are amazing. We have been through so much together as a team. I can't wait to see what our future will be like. You are the love of my life." I say. 

  "I do." He says as he puts the ring on my finger. 

  "I do." I put the ring on his finger. I dip him as I press my lips to his. The kiss gets heated between us quickly. We pull away and walk to get ready for our entrance. 

  I play with my wedding band. I am married to my best friend and love of my life. I am so full of joy and love. It is amazing to be his husband. "I'm Wentz now." I say. 

  He kisses me. "I'm a Stump now." 

  I kiss him back. "I love being your husband." 

  "I love that I am too." He says. 

  "You are amazing." I play with his shirt. 

 "Can't wait till the honeymoon?" He teases me. 

  "Oh I can but I kind of don't want to." I say. 

  "Well I might be down." he says. 

  We put our clothes back on and go to our reception. 

  "For the first time as a married couple, Mr. and Mr. Stump-Wentz." Andy announces us in. 

   We walk in and sit down. 

  Our first dance is amazing. I love that we had one. I love him so much. He's the one for me no matter what. 

  "I love you both like family. You are perfect for each other." Joe says. "I've watched you both grow into powerhouses of humans." 

  Andy goes next. "I love you both. You are amazing people. You are perfect together. I'm so beyond happy for you." 

  I love our friends and family. It is special to have them. 

We head home to pack for our honeymoon. It is going to be an amazing honeymoon. We're going to a place that we've never been to before, the Bahamas. 

  "I love you." I say as I kiss him. 

  He kisses me back. "I love you too. We're about to go on our honeymoon." 

  "Yes we are." I smile at him. 

  "You are amazing." We head to the airport. 

   The flight to the Bahamas was a long one. Pete kept me sane the whole time. 

  "We made it." We go to our hotel. Two weeks away from my family and the band is much needed. 

  We settle in for the night to get some sleep. I cuddle into  him. "Goodnight husband." He says.