I like brownies

**Rohan, Priya, Mishri, Ajay, Vipin, Raj and Rajat had came to the restaurant , they were enjoying , gossiping and teasing eachother, but Priya's face was pale owing to the fact that Ishaan had refused to come.**

Mishri ~ what happened, Priya? why are you not saying anything today? you always keep the atmosphere warm by cracking your jokes...

**Priya was silent and whenever Vipin was getting a chance, he was looking at Priya by the corner of his eyes.**

Raj ~ Don't you know, Mishri didi?

Mishri ~ what?

Rajat ~ The reason behind her pale face.

Mishri ~ but she didn't tell anything to us.

Raj and Rajat ~ but we understood.

Ajay ~ then tell us too so that we can make her happy.

**Vipin also understood the reason of her sadness but didn't tell anything to anyone.**

Raj and Rajat ~ that is Ishaan. Because he is not coming , she is angry upon him.

Mishri ~ oh I see..hey Priya my sweetheart, don't be sad , we are with you na..(saying this she hugged her , Priya smiled slightly)

**Suddenly, there the electricity went off.**

Rohan ~ ohh shit...power supply station also got angry upon Ishaan or what? (Saying this he laughed)

Vipin ~ c'mon.. Rohan this is a five star restaurant..the electricity never goes off here, there must be some problem, it will get fixed within sometime.. (his voice is harsh that time)

**Ajay understood Vipin's temper got high hearing Rohan's silly joke , he gestured Vipin with his eyes to cool down himself.**

Rohan ~ chill bro..I was just kidding.

Vipin ~ don't take it seriously Rohan.. I was also kidding. (Said by passing a fake smile)

**Suddenly, the electricity came back but something new was happening there, seeing this everyone present there was shocked and happy at the same moment, every waiter there was holding a rose and a heart shaped red baloon in their hand and they were coming towards Priya, one by one they handled the roses and baloons in Priya's hand , she was shocked, suddenly a boy with a guitar in his hand came and stood on the stage,he was wearing black suit and mask on his face. Then the boy took off his mask , he was none other than Ishaan, he started playing guitar and along with that he was also singing "Mujse shaadi karogi" , sometimes pointing his finger towards Priya.**

Priya ~ Ishaannnnn..(saying this she ran towards the stage and and started dancing with him)

**Everyone there was mesmerized after seeing all these, some couples sitting there admiring the beauty of Priya and Ishaan because they were looking very beautiful together, Vipin was neither sad nor happy after seeing all these because he made his mind to move on from Priya but that was very tough for him. After seeing Ishaan's efforts for making Priya happy he was thinking that Ishaan really loved Priya and Priya also feel the same, so if Priya was happy somewhere he was also happy, they were also looking beautiful together. Suddenly, Vipin got a call as there was loud music playing so he went outside.**

Paris!

**Sanjana and her team members were out for roaming , Pratham and Navya were walking while holding their hands . similarly, Kuldeep and Natasha were also holding their hands. Dolly and Digvijay walking together and gossiping but Sanjana was walking alone because she didn't like all these gossips. Suddenly, they saw some Street dancers were dancing, everyone joined except Sanjana. A street dancer forced her to join but she denied, she sat near a fountain, a couple near her was talking about something.**