Rohan's broken heart

Rohan ~ I don't know..what is written or what is not..but I know one thing that I lost her..as far as convincing her is the concern I don't know how I will manage all these..she will never trust me..

Mishri ~ don't think too much..and trust the process..you will be grateful for everything one day..

Rohan ~ umm..may be.. I don't know..

Mishri ~ btw tell me one thing..how did you recognise her?.. I didn't see her before but still I'm in shock that how did you recognise her because she has no similarity with these pictures..then how?

Rohan ~ Mole..she has a mole on her left collar bone...(said while caressing a picture)

Mishri ~ ehmm ehmm..

**Hearing Mishri's fake coughing Rohan immediately came back to his senses.**

Rohan ~ I..I..meant to say I didn't notice it before because of the school uniform but on the day of kuldeep's birthday she was wearing a blue dress and her collar bones were also visible so I noticed it..and you know what..when she came that day and her dadaji told her name I found it strange a strange restlessness in my heart then carefully I noticed her everything after that I noticed the same mole..

Mishri ~ "ohoo hayee ek til doo dil ko milane ka kaam bhi karega maine kabhi socha bhi nahi tha..how romantic.. bhagwanji mujhe bhi koi asa he pati dena jo meri har chiz dhyan mai rakhta ho"..(she said while jointing her both palms firmly)

**Rohan started laughing, after seeing Rohan's laugh she also started laughing.**

Rohan ~ btw sweety..what type of husband do you want?(He asked it intentionally)

**Mishri started thinking, after sometime.**

Mishri ~ loyal, caring , loves kids, take me everywhere from Mandir to pub, and most importantly he should be trustworthy.

Rohan ~ well...what about our Ajay?

Mishri ~ whatttt! Are you serious?.. he's our best friend I could never think like this for him.

Rohan ~ okok..leave it I was just kidding..

Mishri ~ thank God.. after hearing your voice I thought you were serious but you weren't..uff..(saying this she released a sigh of relief)

**Rohan smiled slightly.**

Rohan ~ Sweety...it's too late you should go and sleep now and what will someone think if someone see you here so late at night?..go go..

Mishri ~ yes yes.. I'm going..and you too go to sleep..don't think too much about the past..

Rohan ~ hmm..now go..also you have office in the morning..and if you get late your Sanjana ma'am will kick you out..(said sarcastically)

Mishri ~ she can't.. because she is out of the country right now..

Rohan ~ ohh..which country has she gone to?

Mishri ~ I don't know... infact no one in our office knows where she has gone.

Rohan ~ but why?(He asked with strange eyes)

Mishri ~ this is also we don't know..may be there are some secrets related to work.

Rohan ~ may be...and who else has gone with her?

Mishri ~ Dolly ma'am, Navya ma'am, her brother Digvijay sir , her assistant kuldeep and her bodyguard Pratham.

Rohan~ ohh..may be there are some important works..i'm happy to see that those three best friends of her's are still with her.

Mishri ~ yes.. now good night.

Rohan ~ good night sweety.

**After this she came to her room.**