Navya and Pratham's hidden love

At 1 am!

**After checking in at the hotel, Sanjana and all her team members were resting in their respective rooms, as usual Navya was reading books in her room, suddenly she heard someone knocking loudly at the door of her balcony, she got scared,she stood up and took her gun.**

Navya ~ wh..wh..who is this? (Said with a trembling voice but in her hand there was a gun which she was pointing towards the door)

That person outside the room ~ it's me..open the door.

**Navya immediately opened the door without delaying anymore because after hearing that person's voice she took a deep breathe of relief.**

Pratham ~ I was calling you for so long....oh how can I forget that now it is madam's time for reading books.... and yes, if you get relief from reading the books then only you will take care of this poor boyfriend of yours....wait..wait.., you also have a gun in your hand... do you intend to kill your boyfriend? Anyway, you have already killed me with your cruel glances, how many more times do you want to kill me sweetheart?...(said with a low voice for making her emotional)

Navya ~ shuttt up! Do you even know How scared I was? (Said with a slight anger and then she turned back)

**Pratham held her waist and hugged her from behind then placed his head on her shoulder,then kissed her one cheek. She had kept her eyes closed.**

Pratham ~ I know that you were scared, but what can I do? I am helpless, I cannot even talk to you in front of everyone and whenever I do, I have to call you ma'am on the pretext of some work and I regret it...but now you are so close to me, I did not want to miss this opportunity, so I have to choose this path..(said with a low voice)

Navya ~ hmm.

Pratham ~ I'm sorry... Look how much I have worked hard to come to meet you.. just for you..And now when this poor lover of yours is with you, you are ignoring him?....( Said by turning her towards him and then pulled her closer to him by holding her waist)

**Navya's eyes were closed and she was quietly listening to Pratham's words. When Pratham was about to kiss her one cheek she immediately moved towards the balcony. Seeing this Pratham started laughing and he also moved towards the balcony. Navya was looking at the stars with her twinkling eyes, her hair were waving with the direction of wind, Pratham lift her in his lap from back, she held Pratham's shirt tightly, while going Inside the room Pratham was gazing at her eyes deeply and she felt shy, due to this her grip on his shirt became more tight and she hid her face on his chest.Then he made her lie down on the bed and he himself laid down beside her.Then he started playing with her hairs.Her eyes were still closed,but on her lips a slight smile was there.**

Pratham ~ what happened? Open your eyes..(said slowly on her ears)

**Navya nodded her head in no. After hearing this he smiled and hugged her tightly**

Pratham ~ don't worry.. before marriage I won't do anything bad to you. (Said sarcastically on her ears)

**But after hearing the word marriage she opened her eyes also the smile disappeared from her lips , then she got up from lying down,Pratham also got up.**

Pratham ~ what happened? (Asked with a strange voice)

Navya ~ Do you really think that both of us will ever get married?..because I don't think so. (Said with a fake smile)

Pratham ~ I know Navya, you feel sad thinking about all these,but what should I do tell me, I didn't have any control over my heart, I don't know when I started loving you..see..where is your status and where is mine , there is no similarity between us..Your father will never agree to let his fashion designer daughter marry a body guard...and moreover Sanjana ma'am will kill me if she comes to know about our relationship....If our relationship has a broken end..then I will spend my whole life remembering you by looking at the stars...(said by holding her hand while looking at her eyes)

**Navya started crying after hearing all these, then pratham hugged her tightly.**

Pratham ~ btw..will you tell your future about me? (Said with a sarcastic smile for teasing her)

Navya ~ I hate you..get out of my room..(after saying this she started crying even more)

**Then pratham convinced her , after that he kissed Navya on her forehead and slowly he made her fall asleep, then he left the room.**

After sometime!

**Sanjana was not able to sleep because someone's thought was bothering her again and again, she was sitting on the couch in her room and using her phone, she was feeling suffocated in her room, so she opened the door and started walking in the coridoor .While she was walking, suddenly she heard some noise came from Digvijay's room then she started calling him, he immediately opened the door.**

Digvijay ~ Sanjana? what are you doing so late at night?why haven't you slept yet?

Sanjana ~ same question.You always sleep early , what are you doing today? it's been so late at night.

Digvijay ~ nothing.. I was just drinking coffee but see the coffee mug fell down and I haven't took a sip yet.

Sanjana ~ it's almost 2 am bhaiya and now you're drinking coffee? Had anything happened? You're looking restless.

**Digvijay was hiding something from her but she understood that something was wrong with him.**

Sanjana ~ tell me bhaiya..

Digvijay ~ Sister, you know , right? I have never fallen in love with anyone, but that day I saw someone at the party and since then I have been having a strange restless in my heart which I can't express in words.

Sanjana ~ that means you love that girl..just tell me her details I will handle everything because I can't see you like this...(saying this she took her phone out)

Digvijay ~ wait.. wait.. I know my little sister I know you love me and you can do anything for me..but let me tell you she's already married and also a mother of 5years old child..and yes, even if she was not married I would never force her because in a relationship, the concern of both is important.... okay leave it I'll forget about her after somedays...but let me tell you that you are still a kid..(said with a smile)

Sanjana ~ ofcourse not I'm not a kid....btw are you sure that you will forget her?

Digvijay ~ let's see..(said by placing his palm on her one cheek)

Sanjana ~ ok then..you go to sleep now it's too late I'm also going.

Digvijay ~ wait..You didn't tell me why you were still awake so late at night.

Sanjana ~ no nothing..I was just feeling suffocated.

Digvijay ~ Are you hiding something?

Sanjana ~ no bhaiya..it's just I was thinking about which secret agent Pawar was talking about.

Digvijay ~ it's ok..pawar himself didn't know your real identity that means he gave the secret agent your fake identity, right?...so don't worry.

Sanjana ~ hmm. Good night.

**Actually Sanjana was thinking about Rohan, but she hid it from Digvijay.**

*******************************

What do you think, what will happen to Pratham and Navya's relationship? Will they have a happy ending?

That's all for today and tell me your thoughts about today's chapter in the comment section itself!

~Keep reading📖

~Keeping sharing✨

~Keep voting 💖

~Stay safe 🧿

~Stay happy 🦋

~Stay tuned 🌷

~Love you all❤️

~Tata...