Triple treat

From this week only 3 chapters will start getting uploaded which will be on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, after 9 pm, sorry for this hurtful update but I'm really busy these days..but don't worry whenever I get time I'll upload bonus chapters..stay tuned.. :(

****************************

Next morning!

India

**When everyone in Malhotra mansion were sitting together and having breakfast. Suddenly, Rohan stopped eating and stood up on his chair. Everyone there also stopped eating and started looking at him with strange eyes.Even the servants also stopped their work and started looking at him.**

Shobha ~ What are you doing? Sit down you will fall otherwise. (Said with a strange voice)

Rohan ~ No Maa! I want justice.

**After hearing the justice word everyone started hickuping.**

Dadaji ~ what type of justice do you want, Rohan?

**Rohan was going to say something but his father interrupted him.**

Ranjit ~ well..Rohan wait I'm also going to announce something special but this will be much more special to both of your male friends...so plzz let me tell my thing first because I'm getting late . I have a meeting at 11 am.

**Ajay and Vipin started looking at each other with surprised eyes.**

Rohan ~ No... worries papa you tell first.

Gita ~ Rohan..come down, sit and start eating.. your food is getting cold.

Rohan ~ no no bari chachi I want justice and I'll tell what is it by standing here only....papa you continue.

Ranjit ~ so Mr. Ajay and Mr. Vipin as you guys are well experienced and best in your work field too. so I told my friend to give you people a chance in his company. so he told me to send you people there tomorrow.

Vipin and Ajay ~ but uncle.. we are already working in a reputed company.

Ranjit ~ yes.. I know but I thought you might be excited to work with Bhansal, so if you are not interested I'm going to tell him that give the respective vacancies to some other people. Wait I'm calling him..(said sarcastically)

Ajay and Vipin ~ wha...whatttt? What do you mean by this uncle? Is it Mr.Bhansal from Bhansal Architects?

Ranjit ~ ofcourse it's he..he is my friend , his company is the number one companies in India so I discussed about you guys in the party that day, but as you are not interested I'm calling him to say no..wait..(after saying this he took his phone out)

**Everyone was shocked and happy at the same moment.**

Ajay and Vipin ~ no no uncle...we are interested.. ofcourse we are...it's our dream to work with him..but we already joined the other company due to some circumstances earlier...but now we don't want to miss this golden opportunity...plzz uncle..(said with some restlessness)

**Ranjit started laughing after hearing their words because he already knew that.. that company was their dream company.**

Ranjit ~ hey hey..I know that.. I will not call him..I was just joking.. calm down.. boys..(said laughingly)

**Ajay and Vipin took a deep breathe of relief, then they started murmuring something.**

Ajay and Vipin ~ thank you so much uncle..after meeting him If he gives us a chance to work in his company , we will go and submit our resignation letter tomorrow onwards in our present company.