Rohan's identity part 2

~~~~ig - tanush_hhhhh~~~~

****I have also started writing a whole new story along with this one named ""My crush husband ""you will find it in my profile, do read it , do vote it and share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.****

---------------------------------------

Rohan ~ tell me dadaji.. whatever you want to say..(said while caressing his hand)

Dadaji ~ Dou you exactly know what I do?

Rohan ~ yes dadaji I know that you are an military officer.

Dadaji ~ yes ofcourse but along with that I'm the HOD of something else.

Rohan ~ what?..(asked with strange eyes)

Dadaji ~ RAW(research and analysis wing)

**Rohan was shocked after hearing about his dadaji's secret profession.**

Rohan ~ whatttt! Dadaji you are the HOD of RAW and we didn't even know about it..(he asked with a shocking expression on his face)

Dadaji ~ yes beta..still now no one here don't know about it , but I wanted you to know about it.

Rohan ~ but dadaji why did you tell me? Are you going to disclose this infront of everyone?

Dadaji ~ no.. I only wanted you to know about it..and see God also wanted this that's why I saw you first after regaining consciousness..

Rohan ~ ok I understood..may be you trust me that's why you want me to know about it, right?

Dadaji ~ ofcourse I trust you , I trust you so much that I want you to join RAW..

Rohan ~ whatt! No no dadaji it's impossible, look at me I'm good for nothing, my marks are declinig day by day, in this situation how can I join such a big agency like RAW...I'm incompetent dadaji!

Dadaji ~ who told you that you are incompetent?..by looking at your loyalty sometimes I thought to make you the HOD of RAW..(he said with a teasing smile)

Rohan ~ loyalty?..where did you see my loyalty?.. I didn't understand anything..please clarify it dadaji..(he asked with strange eyes)

Dadaji ~ Sanjana..

Rohan ~ wha..what?.. who's Sanjana?..I don't know any Sanjana..(said while looking here and there)

Dadaji ~ beta..may be I behaved rude with you but that doesn't mean I don't love you..my secret bodyguard was always with you and still he is with you...he gives me all the information about you.. I know everything Rohan, don't hide anything, may be I'm not the person of your generation but I too loved someone, your dadiji , I know what it feels when someone you love the most got lost..I gave you space to complete your school but now it's the high time.(said while holding Rohan's one hand)

Rohan ~ high time for what, dadaji?

Dadaji ~ to join RAW!..trust me you are the best..after all you are my blood how can you not be the best?..

Rohan ~ I'm confused dadaji..it's too tough for me..I never thought about joining these type of things..

Dadaji ~ the most important thing is you are loyal to a girl who had never felt what respect really is..you know right girls are the creature of this world and if someone knows how to respect girls he can do anything in his life..

Rohan ~ I understood dadaji..but why you want me to join RAW?

Dadaji ~ because people like you are needed by RAW who can stay loyal always, I know you will be the best officer..