New couple in the town

**Kuldeep was running after Natasha and reached her room, both of them were running inside the room too, While running, at one point Kuldeep was coming forward and Natasha was going backwards within some seconds Natasha's back got stuck on the wall. Kuldeep leaned towards her and placed one of his hands on the wall then started looking at Natasha with narrowing his forehead. She was continuously laughing.**

Kuldeep ~ So what were you saying outside?...you want to take revenge from me?

Natasha ~ yes ofcourse...(said while placing her palm on her lips because she was giggling)

Kuldeep ~ Then take it now...right now I am so close to you..(said while gazing at her eyes with his deep eyes)

Natasha ~ If this is what you want then it is ok..(saying this she was about to touch kuldeep's hairs but she turned her hand back)

Kuldeep ~ what happened? (Said with strange eyes)

Natasha ~ I'm sorry...I know you love your hair that's why I was going to mess them up..but also I know you don't like someone touching your hair. (Said with a low voice)

Kuldeep ~ but you can..(said by staring at her eyes)

Natasha ~ really? (Asked with a sparkle in her eyes)

**Kuldeep nodded his head in yes, then she happily started messing up his hair while laughing loudly, during this he was continuously looking at her eyes with a slight loving smile on the corner of his lips.**

~|The boy who liked his hair so much, the boy who did not even let anyone see his hair from closure , today that same boy allowed a girl to touch his hair for the first time that too without hesitation, may be this is called love|~

**Seeing him so close to her face and his deep gaze which she couldn't dare to stare anymore, she felt shy, her hands slowly stopped and she lowered her head, Kuldeep understood everything, he was smiling after seeing her shyness.**

Natasha ~ I'm sorry..I have started joking a bit too much these days...(said while looking at the ground)

**Kuldeep was silently watching her every movement without saying anything, he was so close that his warm breath were falling on her face, she was feeling as her heart was going to come out because of it's fast beating. She bit her lower lip in nervousness., she was shivering due to nervousness and her lip got bitten a little.Some blood also came out, he was continuously staring at her lips.**

Natasha ~ wha..whatt? Why are you looking at me like this? (Said with a trembling voice in nervousness while looking at the floor)

**Kuldeep slowly hold her chin with his fingers and made her look towards his eyes, her heart was beating so fast at that time that not only she herself but Kuldeep was also able to hear it's sound, hearing those sounds he smiled.**

Kuldeep ~ are you feeling nervous? (Whispered on her ears)

**Natasha nodded her head in yes.**

Kuldeep ~ but why? (Said sarcastically)

Natasha ~ y..y..you never did these before. (Said with a low voice while looking at the floor)

Kuldeep ~ but still I didn't do anything.(whispered on her ears , at that moment he made his voice like a drunkard)

**Hearing this she started looking at him with wide eyes, before she could say anything he placed his soft pair of lips on hers,he was sucking the blood came on her lips,the way he was kissing her as if he was going to pour all the love he had kept for her till that moment, she was shocked, she wasn't able to hear anything except the fast beating of her heart. Slowly she closed her eyes, she was holding his shirt tighty and he was holding her waist securely because he knew that if he didn't hold her she would fall because of the restlessness which was going on her heart. They were kissing each other passionately. After 10 mins they left each other's lips, both were sighing . They were looking at each other's eyes with so much love and moisture in their eyes.**