Sanjana's dream

(Bonus chapter)

~~~~ig - tanush_hhhhh~~~~

****I have also started writing a whole new story along with this one named "Married to my crush"you will find it on my profile, do read it , do vote it and share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.****

---------------------------------------

Sanjana's room!

She got up from the bed with tears in her eyes and went to the washroom , stood infront of the mirror and put a splash of water on her face , her heartbeat was becoming faster , while looking into the mirror she said.

Sanjana ~ You are troubling me a lot Mr. Rohan , even in my dream too , why? Why are you doing this to me? You hate me , right? then can't you stay away from me?..is it important for you to stay in my mind always?.. I thought that I will never see your face in my life again but you came back and see you are the grandson of my dadaji's best friend, why God why?...(Saying this she started thinking about the dream)

Her dream!

She was wearing a red saree , red bangles , mangalsutra, then she put on some vermilion on the partition of her hair , her hands were designed by beautiful designs of mehendi, she was looking like a newly married wife . Suddenly, her husband came and hold her waist from behind then rested his head on her shoulder then he kissed her one cheek. She got scared and felt goosebumps at the same time. The boy was none other than Rohan.

Sanjana ~ wha...whatt happened?..do you know how much I got scared only because of you..(said while making a puppy face)

Rohan ~ why did you got scared?...were you expecting some other men to come in my bedroom and hold you like this?..(said while narrowing his forehead)

Sanjana ~ no no I didn't mean that..but you never did this to me before that's why I got scared..(said while looking at the floor)

Rohan ~ it's ok..I know that..I was just joking..(said while tightly holding her waist)

**Her cheeks became slightly pink due to shyness, she was still looking at the floor . Rohan took her on his lap and made her lay down on the bed, he also layed upon her and started coming close to her lips she closed her eyes and hold Rohan's t-shirt tightly, a big smile came on his lips after seeing Sanjana's shyness , they were so close to each other at that moment that their warm breath were falling on eachother's face , Rohan came so close to her lips that there were only the gap of some centimetres were left.**

Rohan ~ I...(He stopped after saying only I)

**Sanjana immediately opened her eyes but a disappointment was clearly visible on her eyes because Rohan stopped after only saying only I, but she remained silent.**

Rohan ~ I hate you Sanjana..(he was serious at that time)

Sanjana ~ whatttt! Are you serious? No no you are joking, right?..tell me that you are joking...(Said while holding Rohan's face with her both hands ,she was becoming restless)

Rohan ~ no I'm not in the mood of cracking jokes..I hate you Sanjana , I hate you , I hate you..

**After saying this he got up and left her in the room alone , she was screaming, calling him to came back to her while sitting on the bed and crying but he didn't even look at her once , he just moved from there.**

Reality

**Sanjana had tears in her eyes , her face became more red and she was shivering and screaming.**

Sanjana ~ no no you can't hate me....you love me..don't you?

**Her scream was so loud that Digvijay heard it and came running towards her room and opened the door because he had the emergency key of her room , after he came inside he didn't find her anywhere , then he went into the washroom for searching her , after seeing her condition he started calling her name loudly because she was unconscious and fall inside the water full of bathtub, after listening to Digvijay's screaming Dolly , Navya , Pratham, kuldeep and Natasha came running towards the room , after finding Sanjana's such condition they got scared . Pratham immediately called some staffs there and then he told them to call an emergency doctor, while all these, Digvijay took Sanjana on his lap and made her lay down on the bed , within some time the doctor came . He started checking her , she was still unconscious. After checking, the doctor asked someone to listen something because he wanted to tell it in private . So Digvijay went outside with him , after this Dolly, Navya and Natasha told Pratham and Kuldeep to go outside because Sanjana's clothes were wet then they changed her clothes.

In the garden!

Digvijay ~ what happened doctor?..is anything serious?

Doctor ~ ofcourse it's a serious matter Mr. Digvijay..she is your sister , right?

Digvijay ~ yes she is my younger sibling..

**Then the doctor told him everything he wanted to say.**

Rohan's room!

**He was trying to sleep but sleep was not coming, he was feeling uneasy, he was feeling like someone called him very loudly , he went outside the room but didn't find anyone there. So he went inside with disappointment.**

**He went infront of his cupboard and took off the wooden box from the shelf in which those love letters for Sanjana and her pictures were kept hidden, took out all the letters and picture , he was about to torn all the things but failed to do so.**

Rohan ~ are you happy now?..i think you are because you made yourself like this..and see I'm sitting like a shit and thinking about you the entire time, "mujhe nahi lagta tum mujhe yaad bhi karti hogi" ...(said while caressing her one picture)

**While talking with the pictures , when he slept he himself didn't know.**

In the morning!

Sanjana woke up from sleep , after waking up the immediate thing he saw was her every team members were sleeping in her room , Dolly , Navya , Natasha were in her bed sleeping with her in a sitting position. Kuldeep and Digvijay were sleeping in the couch but It was only Pratham who had not slept, he was standing a little far from Sanjana's bed. Sanjana kept staring at everyone with strange eyes , she wasn't understanding anything , suddenly her eyes fall on Pratham , she gestured Pratham to came close , then asked him what happened. He kept silent for sometime , he was about to tell something, immediately Digvijay wake up and told him to stay quite.**

***********************

""Kya ye duriyaan hongi kabhi khatam?""

That's all for today and tell me your thoughts about today's chapter in the comment section itself!

~Keep reading📖

~Keeping sharing✨

~Keep voting 💖

~Stay safe 🧿

~Stay happy 🦋

~Stay tuned 🌷

~Love you all❤️

~Tata...