I love her but... she hates me

1k reads completed ✅, thanks for all the love everyone...❤️

**After coming back from the restaurant everyone went to their respective rooms to sleep, at 2 o'clock in the night Mishri was feeling very thirsty, when she looked she saw that the water bottle in her room was empty, so she went to the kitchen to fill water. When she was coming back to her room, she looked upwards and saw that Rohan's room's light was on. She started wondering what he would be doing at this late hour. then she thought maybe there would be some work that was why he was awake till then.she thought she should see him once what he was doing or he slept with the light on. While thinking all this, when she went up , she saw that the door was not locked from inside , she opened the door , saw that Rohan was not there. she thought that he might have gone to the washroom, but when she looked towards the washroom's door, it was locked from outside. She found it strange, then she came inside the room and went towards the balcony, Rohan was there, standing and gazing at the stars, she called him softly by placing her palm on his shoulder, when Rohan turned back she was shocked, her eyes widened after seeing his condition, his eyes were red , tears were falling continuously from his eyes through the cheeks, hair were messy , he had not even changed his clothes which he wore while going to the restaurant, he was sobbing.**

Mishri ~ Rohannnnnn! What happened? Why are you crying like this?..has something bad happened?

**Rohan hugged her immediately, she was continuously asking him what had happened to him but his sobbing was increasing, she was trying to convince him but he was completely acting like a mad man and along with all these he was just saying one thing.**

Rohan ~ I love her...I love her Mishri..she had come..she had come..

Mishri ~ Who are you talking about? Who came? and where?..(she was totally confused, she was trying to calm him down)

Rohan ~ Sa...Sa...Sanjana..

**Mishri understood who he was talking about but was still confused because she did not know that where he saw Sanjana but she assumed something.**

Mishri ~ You mean the CEO of PF Company who is also the grand daughter of Dadaji's best friend?

Rohan ~ ofcourse..She is my Sanjana.. Mishri..she is my Sanjana..(said while holding both arms of Mishri from front also he was sobbing)

Mishri ~ whatttt! Are you sure? (She wasn't sure because she only heard about Sanjana from Rohan but never saw her)

Rohan ~ obviously I'm..

Mishri ~ okay...okay..calm down now..and sit here..drink some water..

**She made him sit on the couch in the balcony,made him drank some water, wiped his tears. After sometime when his sobbing stopped she again started asking him about Sanjana.**

Mishri ~ now tell me...

**He was silent, eyes were still moist, didn't give any reply to her. She held his hand.**

Mishri ~ tell me everything Rohan..today I want to know everything about Sanjana. What happened, what did not happen, I want to know everything. Whenever I ask you, you ignore me but I never forced you, today you will have to tell me..i just know some things only, as a best friend it's my right to know everything about you..best friends just don't get involved in happiness, they always support you in sadness as well..tell me I'm waiting..

**After hearing all these Rohan stood up and went inside the room, Mishri also followed him , he came and opened his cupboard , took out an old box, made up of wood. He sat on the floor and opened the box , took out some old pictures and letters. The pictures were of a teenager girl wearing blue anarkali dress with specs and the letters were love letters. Mishri took the pictures one by one and started seeing them carefully, first she didn't understand who's pictures were those but after she took one letter from them, Sanjana's name was written in them. She Stared staring at Rohan with questioning eyes , but he was busy in caressing the pictures and letters.**