Rohan's identity

~~~~ig - tanush_hhhhh~~~~

****I have also started writing a whole new story along with this one, do read it , do vote it and share your valuable thoughts in the comment section.****

---------------------------------------

At Marine drive!

Rohan was sitting in his car , resting his head on the steering wheel , tears were falling from his eyes through his cheeks , face became red , he was recalling something.

Flashback starts!

10 years ago when Sanjana left the school, Rohan broke down totally because of his helplessness , due to which he also left the school and went to another school . Rohan, who was the topper, started worrying about his academics , his marks started decreasing and because of this reason, his family became angry upon him and started giving more and more taunts.

After completing the school, he decided to leave the house and started living in Delhi , he was unable to understand what to do after school which stream to choose and what future he had to choose for him.

One day his father called him and told to go the hospital because his dadaji's health wasn't good , somebody shot him during a secret mission. Immediately,he went to the hospital. When he reached there he saw that doctors were operating his dadaji and every family members were waiting outside the operation theatre, every family member was crying and his dadiji got fainted . Nurses there admited her too . The condition of his family was too critical . His foot steps stopped after seeing everyone like this , suddenly his father came to him , sobbing and requesting him to stay with them . Rohan started convincing him and made him sit on the couch there , everyone war looking at Rohan only . Suddenly, the red light outside the operation theatre became blue and within some minutes two doctors came out.

Both doctors were looking very serious, immediately Rohan went running towards them and asked them what was the condition inside , the doctors remained quite for some seconds, they took a deep sigh and exposed dadaji's condition to the family, they told that dadaji's operation was quite successful but that didn't mean he was out of danger , at that time he was senseless, it would only be known when he would regain his consciousness, if within 12 hours he didn't come back to his senses it would be dangerous , saying this they both left from there . There was complete silence after hearing doctors statements, suddenly a loud crying sound came from the somewhere, when everyone looked at direction of that sound they found Prabhat and janki were standing and Prabhat was crying loudly , after looking at him carefully it didn't seem that he was crying from his heart , it was more like he was crying for showing off , everybody there was assuming something but immediately he came infront of everyone and hold Ranjit's hands with his both hands , started crying more and more , Ranjit hugged him immediately.

After sometime when dadaji was shifted to his cabin , only one person was allowed to stay with him , without telling anything to anyone Rohan went there. After opening the door he saw that dadaji was senseless and a oxygen mask was worn by him . Rohan came and softly sit beside him , kissed his forehead and hold his one hand , a nurse was there inside the room for emergency, Rohan told her to go outside, then she slowly nodded her head in yes and went outside . Rohan was talking to dadaji mindlessly, slowly his eyes became moist.

Rohan ~ I'm sorry dadaji...I left home.. I couldn't take care of you.. I know I made a mistake..but I don't know what to do , I lost control over myself, day by day I'm getting distracted more and more..a huge storm is happening inside me which I can't share with anyone.. you talked to me rudely but I didn't mind it , it was for my good only and you are my superhero dadaji...you are such a here who doesn't even care about himself and serves the country..but due to some cheap minded people.. people like you get into all these trouble.. I want to help you dadaji but I'm totally distracted I don't know how do help you , I don't know anything..

He was continuously regretting and crying while resting his head on the bed , suddenly he heard someone's voice telling something, immediately he  raised up his head and saw dadaji's consciousness was regaining back , he was trying to say something. He was about to call the doctors but dadaji hold his one hand and started telling something.

Dadaji ~ Rohan beta..(he asked softly)

Rohan ~ don't say anything dadaji you're weak let me call the doctors.

Dadaji ~ no..let me tell you something first then only you are going to call the doctors.

Rohan ~ ok tell me dadaji.. (said while caressing his one hand)

*********************

What do you think , what dadaji is going to tell Rohan?

That's all for today and tell me your thoughts about today's chapter in the comment section itself!

~Keep reading📖

~Keeping sharing✨

~Keep voting 💖

~Stay safe 🧿

~Stay happy 🦋

~Stay tuned 🌷

~Love you all❤️

~Tata...