Chapter 15

A/N This is one of the most exciting chapters so far! Hopefully you guys and gals enjoy.

Percy POV

Several gasps went around the room. "It can't be." Artemis said slowly standing up. I took a step back. Surprised at who was standing right in front of me. "ZOË!" Artemis yelled as Zoë collapsed to the ground.

I rushed over to see what had happened. "Milady, I can't see the stars." Zoë said.

"Zoë... Please, just hold on. For me–just a few seconds... Please" Artemis said as she kneeled over Zoë tears freely cascading down her cheeks. I placed my hand on Zoë's forehead. "Don't touch her, you filthy male!" Artemis spat

My eyes were closed in concentration. A lone tear traced my cheek, I was putting all of my energy into healing Zoë.

I could see images of Artemis and Zoë battling Atlas while I held the sky. The image of Zoë holding on for her life with a life threatening wound. However this time Zoë didn't have a fatal wound.

Artemis POV

I felt someone praying to me. 'Percy.' Rushed through my mind. I stood up and bolted out of my tent. "Girls, pack up, we need to get to camp... There's an attack." I announced.

"Of course Milady," Phoebe acknowledged. Thalia nodded.

"You heard Milady, get packed up," Thalia said. They all glanced in acknowledgement or nodded.

I willed my tent to pack itself back up into a small square. Same with the rest of the tents. I grabbed a bucket of water and doused the fire, before placing the pail back in the armory tent.

The infirmary, armory and dining tent all collapsed into small squares and were picked up by my hunters.

"Grab hands," I commanded, watching as everybody circled up grabbing each other's hands. I closed the circle and flashed everybody to camp.

The scene that greeted us was not a pleasant one. Dead demigods littered the ground. Campers fought off the retreating monsters. "Fire!" I shouted. My hunters launching wave after wave of arrows.

Thalia walked over to Percy. "How's it going Kelp Head!" She asked cheerfully. Something that I don't understand considering the situation we were in. "Nice kill cousin," she said, playfully punching his arm.

When he didn't respond I knocked an arrow and drew my bowstring back releasing it at the back of his helmet. It bounced off harmlessly, but his attention was regained.

"There's more," he said hollowly. I watched as he reached down and picked up his sword, which was emitting an onyx glow and capped it. It shrunk down to a pen, and he placed it into his pocket.

I walked over to where the two were standing so I could see what they were staring down at. "Titans!?" was the only word that could come out of my mouth. I summoned a pair of power canceling cuffs and restrained the now unconscious Hyperion. I also summoned some celestial bronze chain, wrapping him up in that too. "You two are coming with me." I said looking over at that Ares camper and Percy. "Thalia, can you assist the campers while I go to Olympus and inform them of this revelation?"

"Of course, Milady." She replied.

The Ares camper walked over to where I was. I placed my hand on her and Percy's shoulders flashing them to the throne room. I then flashed Hyperion's body and myself to Olympus.

When on Olympus I summoned my bow and shot an arrow up, it exploded outward, signaling an emergency council meeting.

As the gods flashed in, I took my seat, "Daughter, what is the meaning of this?" father questioned.