❝.𝟎𝟎𝟕❞

"BRAVOO!" YELLED GLORIA TO MANNY AS HE WON YET AGAIN ANOTHER ROUND. Daria was making a video with her new camera that her uncle sent her from Italy.

Today was Manny's fencing tournament and the family was reunited to cheer on him. Michele even took a day off to watch his daughter's brother.

Haley was looking at her phone, Cam was taking a video and all the others were clapping.

As another round began the whole place quieted down. Manny took two passes before winning yet another round. The family erupted in cheers.

"Bravoo!" Manny took his cap off basking in the cheers. "Bravoo Manny! Bravoo!" Gloria continued.

Jay continued to loudly clap, feeling pride in the victories of his step son.

「 ✦ Jay & Gloria Pritchett ✦ 」

"Y'know when I heard Manny wanted to fence, I was like 'sure, uncoordinated kid, lethal weapon. How could this go wrong?'" Jay admitted as Gloria smiled at him.

「 ✦ ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ ✦ 」

Yet another round won by Manny, the family erupted in cheers. Jay high fived Phil with excitement.

「 ✦ Jay & Gloria Pritchett ✦ 」

"And what do you think now?" asked Gloria teasingly. Jay nodded.

"I'm proud of our little Zorro," he admitted. "I mean I worked with him a little, but the kid's got skills"

"It's in his blood." Gloria spoke up. "His father was a master swordsman. He was an artist with his sword. I mean the way he throws the sword! I mean he was legendary!" She exclaimed, moving her hand as if she was handling a sword.

"You know, this nice moment I'm having with your son...kinda wrecking it." Jay cringed admitting it.

"Sorry"

「 ✦ ˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ ✦ 」

As Manny continued his fencing competition, Alex leaned to Daria, who was sitting on Haley's left. "You know that fencing goes back to the 12th century?"

"Wow, the more you know" replied Daria, the same time as Haley.

"You know what's even nerdier than fencing? Knowing when it began." commented Haley making her siblings and Daria's heads turn to her.

"I don't think you're a nerd Alex" Luke smiled, trying to console his older sister. Daria cooed internally at the boy's sweetness.

"Shut up, dork" exclaimed Alex. Daria turned to her, knitting her eyebrows before shrugging. She felt bad for the boy, as his smile disappeared.

"Alright! That's my boyyy!" Jay's voice made Daria concentrate back on the competition.

"Would this be easier if we suspended you from a crane?" snarked Mitchell at his boyfriend.

「 ✦ Mitchell Pritchett & Cameron Tucker ✦ 」

"Any monkey can shoot a home movie." Cam began facing Mitchell, before turning to the camera. "I pride myself on shooting home films," he emphasized.

"Yeah, but, Cam you always just take things a little too far." Mitchell commented.

"No I don't"

"Okay, your nephew's first birthday." Mitchell recalled.

"That's not fair," Cam interrupted him.

"You brought a wind machine."

"To be fair, my vision was-" Cam was interrupted.