Chapter twenty-one

Carlos pov

This little girl Aliza stole my man's I can't even give him a kiss on the lips. I literally got a peck on the lips only I can't life on that for the rest of the day.

But whatever at least I got somewhat of a kiss. I get out the car and step into a familiar house to handle business. I kick the door open calmly walking in taking a seat in the chair.

I pointed my gun at Mrs Sosoley who's crying begging me spare their lives while I was looking at Mr Sosoley " where's my money "

" I need more time sir please, leave my wife out of this " he begged me " I have of the money here " I let him go take it with one of men.

He comes back with a bag he goes on his knees and opens it and begins counting it. " you have two weeks to get me the rest or else " he nodded profusely thanking the gods above.

I walk out checking my phone and told the driver to turn around and go to the nearest McDonald's. We go through the drive through and I ordered food for Charles.

Apparently Justin told me his hangry and being pissed at every little thing everyone does. And he's really craving a quarter pounder and a McFlurry.

Justin said we can't forget that they look like they're scared for their lives. I mean how can a short fragile boy really be that angry.

Well I was proven wrong because once I step foot into the house Charles was in the living room face all red shirt sticking on his body glaring at his family and Justin and Russ.

They're all behind a couch pushing each other and scared to go past Charles. Justin spotted me " thank god " and everyone turned around looking at me.

Charles saw the bag of food and a smile made its way to his face immediately. I handed to him but I pulled him in a hug and kissed his forehead.

I cupped his face in my hands while he tried to get away to go eat. I chuckle at his behavior but I'm happy his happy and his happiness means more to me than anything else.

" if you make him upset in the future food is the number one thing that would make him happy other than you " Lorenzo whispers in my ear catching me of guard.

I reluctantly look away from Charles look at Lorenzo and nodded making sure to add it to the list of things to do when his upset.

I watch as he eats his food smiling happily at the video his watching. I small smile made its way to my face as I slowly realize I'm falling in love or I'm already in love.

I went up to Charles and placed a kiss on his hair and went with Justin and Russ to discuss over a couple things.

Lorenzo pov

Just watching my little brother fall in love is something more beautiful and special than I thought. I knew from the moment Carlos had let her the puppy that he would do anything and everything to keep him happy.

And watching Carlos stare at Charles like he is the only person in the room melted my heart cause no one in the world treat him the Carlos does.

The way Carlos looks at my little brother it's like he can't take his eyes off of him. He has a hard time doing so and every time he has to leave I see it in his eyes how he doesn't want to.

His heart breaks every time Charles begs him to stay for cuddles or to have quality time together without anyone disturbing them.

I give myself a reminder that the next time I see Justin and Russ to ask them to have Carlos schedule free for one day. Let them go out it's been awhile since they been on a date.

And to have their privacy cause the media and people in general have not been nice to them specially now that they're dating.

I smile hoping he is the one for Charles and not let him experience heart break cause it's not easy. But I trust Carlos enough to not do anything to break his heart.

I don't care if he's a mafia boss I will go beyond to protect my brother even if it means I get hurt physically. I feel someone hug me from behind I turn my head a little and spot my girl.

She moves to stand in front of me and wipe my tears that I didn't even notice have falling down. She rubs my arm " he grew up so fast and now he has a boyfriend. " she said.

I nodded " yeah it's still hard to process " I look at Charles " one moment he's single and the next he found someone that will treat him like the prince he is "

I pull her close and hide my face in her neck " now he doesn't have to ask me to do something's anymore. " she nodded understanding while playing with my hair.