Chapter twenty-three

Charles pov

The sun shines through the window in my face so I got up and closed the window and went back to sleep. My alarm went off and I went and got ready for my online classes for the day.

I grabbed a snack to eat and logged in my laptop and went to the link the teacher sent. I write notes in my spiral notebook while quietly eating my snack.

" Mr Leclerc can you give me the answer t— " and the teacher was cut of by my boyfriend . " Prince did you take my hoodie again. " my eyes widened and I turned to face him.

" maybe " I wrap my arms around myself inhaling his scent. " dude we have to go " Lorenzo came with Justin to take Carlos away.

" I'll just grab another one. " he pecked my lips and went upstairs to take another hoodie. " sorry miss. " I scratch a spot behind my ear my face flushed with embarrassment.

The teacher gave me a simple warning to not let it happen again. I answered her question from earlier with ease then it was time for my other class.

After out last class for online I shut laptop then I already made plans with my friends to come over. The doorbell ringed knowing someone was there I checked in with security before opening the door.

We hung out till the guys came back from where the hell they have come from. Instantly Carlos came and wrapped his arms around me and placed a kiss on top of my head.

" where were you all " I ask a simple question and they all looked at each to see who answers. " uhh, the gym to workout. " Arthur said then flexing his arms.

" that's has got to be the worst lie I ever heard. " I sighed shaking my head " come on excepted a better lie then that. " I scoffed rolling my eyes at them.

Carlos grabbed my chin firmly making me look at him " don't roll your eyes at me. Understood. " I nodded " words prince. " I look at him why is this so hot. " yes, sir "

" good boy " he said and a shiver ran down my spine. I shrugged it off and went back to speaking with my friends like this never even happened.

The event that happened still can't get out of my head why did it sound so hot and why did it feel so weirdly good when he said good boy to me.

Shakira came to my side " you good. " I nodded before leaning over and whispering in her ear " I don't know why but it felt kinda weird/good when he called me I'm a good boy and the way he grabbed my chin to make me look at him was hit. "

" calm down Charles but I'm gonna ask you a question but you don't have to answer it if you're uncomfortable. " Shakira whispers back to me " okay " i muttered.

" okay, do you think to might have a praise kink. " I look at her with a confused expression. " what's a praise kink? " I questioned her.

" you don't know what a " and she cut herself off " you know what I would let your boyfriend explain that to you. "

" what why can't you. " I ask her getting up from where we sat a couple seconds ago. " he'll explain it better.....trust me. " but I take her hand in mine.

" but I want to explain it to me. " I tried dragging her to another room. " no trust me Charles it's better if he explains. " and she takes me to another room and told me to sit down on a couch.

" Charles just sit down with Carlos when you're ready and ask him all the questions you want and explore what you guys like and don't. "

" just a random day when I'm ready. " I ask her. " yeah and it will be alright trust me this is a talk that should be discussed between you two. " she assured me.

" and there's nothing to be embarrassed about. " and with that we came out of the room and back to the living room. I take a deep breath whenever I'm ready I should just ask.

I snapped out of my daze when my phone rings and it's one of my teammates at football/soccer. " yeah. Tomorrow what time? 9:15 okay yeah I'll be there. "

Well looks like I got practice in the morning tomorrow till 5. " Carlos I can't go tomorrow practice. " Carlos wanted us to have breakfast at a really cute diner tomorrow morning.

He was gonna pick me up at 9AM after he handled his " business " but it looks like I have to cancel. " it's okay, bebé " and he kissed pecks my pouted lips cause he know I don't really like canceling plans.

But this one has to happend even though I don't want it to. He rubs my back with his hand up and down.

New book just came yesterday first chapter is already up.