Chapter nineteen

Carlos pov

When Lorenzo, Arthur, Justin and Russ all kicked out of the house to a hotel with a long black cover with clothes in it that you can hang up inside a closet.

I arrive and go up to the receptionist that gives me my room key without looking up. I went in and got ready hiding my gun cause you can never to sure and what kind of mafia boss am I without walking with a gun.

I went to the house the same way I came here. I see all the security guards and asked if anyone was with them. Not one guard I called Charles phone no answer and went ahead and texted him multiple times.

I couldn't get through the rest and paced around the room. Are they okay? Did they run in any sorts of trouble? Is Charles okay? Questions ran through my mind.

When Justin and Russ came in the house I bombard them with questions. They assured me that everything is good then went back outside.

I sit on the couch rolling my sleeves up and got out my phone to check my hair out. And look at myself in the mirror one last time hearing the door open I sat back down.

I see Charles dressed up looking breathtaking I mean everything he wears is just spectacular. I get up walking over to him " you're so gorgeous " I muttered underneath my breath.

He can put a model to shame if he wanted to. I put my hand underneath his chin and place a kiss on his lips delicately. They told me an address to go to and placed Charles hand in mine.

I kissed his hand and opened the door for him then opened his side of the car door for him and went in. We arrive at the restaurant and went inside to the lady at front.

" under the reservation of Carlos Sainz " I said she nodded and let us to a booth. " a waiter will be with you shortly " I nodded taking Charles hand caressing it on the table.

The guys did a good job at choosing a nice restaurant. They know that I have been thinking about making the relationship official and in there words they said.

" we will choose a perfect place for you to ask Charles to be yours officially " I replayed the conversation in the back of my mind.

I let him talk about his hopes and dreams what he wants in a relationship if he wants to get married if he wants kids maybe one day while I sit back and listening to ramble about all the stuff he loves.

I take notes in my head and later read down in my phone. I don't want to have my phone in case he thinks I'm not listening or that he's boring.

I see the waiter coming with our desserts and I took my phone out and started secretly recording. He looked down at the desert and read it.

He looks at me shocked " read it let me hear " I say " will you be mine? " he read and I look at him with a raised eyebrow. He nodded " yes yes "

I smiled a little and leaned over and claimed his lips on mine melting into it. I pulled away winking at him I see a little blush creeping up in his cheeks.

The night is going by amazingly but was quickly turned around when I got a phone call from Micheal. I quickly dropped Charles off and kissed him goodbye.

And headed off to the airport got on my private jet off to New York City. It was a long flight but from the airport I went straight to a meeting.

The meeting into overtime and after that I went back to the airport to go to Cuba to meet an old friend I did business with.

Charles pov

He asked me to be his officially I couldn't stop smiling when he dropped me off to go to NYC for a meeting. The next morning I woke up early for training.

I made my breakfast after I made sure I had everything packed I went out in my car with security behind me. I arrive and I got in and changed and went to warm up with the others.

I hear the wissel indicating practice was over " alright boys hit the showers. " I waited till everyone was out of the showers and went in.

My body ached when i arrived home I slumped down on the couch falling asleep as soon as my head hit the couch pillow.

I woke up at 10pm sweating like a pig my shirt sticking to my skin I got up and went to shower. I went back downstairs to get my food that's in the microwave I heat it up.

I sit on the couch and turn the tv on watching pink panther soon or later I got a call from Becky.