Chapter thirty-six

TW : rape, blood

Charles pov

As days turned into months and the months turned to a year Carlos hasn't found me yet. I miss him so damn much I miss his voice, face, smile, eyes and his morning cuddles.

I miss my parents and my brothers and friends and my teammates. All the crazy, fun, cute moments all gone in one second.

They beat me up everyday sometimes even rape me for hours. I have untreated wounds that need to be healed. I have a broken nose and a bruised up face and body.

I cry myself to sleep almost everyday. I feel so disgusting and gross being touched by several men. I feel like I'm cheating on Carlos but am I though.

I open my eyes and I'm still in the dark room with a lightbulb above me. Great I'm gonna be interrogated again and get hit a lash if I cry or scream the hits get harder.

I just wanna go home back to my parents, brothers, friends and boyfriend. I hear a door open and four guys come in well I call them the four devils.

The leader
The right hand man
The one that asks all questions man
The beater

I felt an electric shock in my hand " owww go away " I hate these so much but the only they go away for me is to shake my hand.

They won't untie me in a million years. " my hand is killing me can you please untie it " I ask and the leader stays silent walking in circles.

" untie the hand that's hurts " he orders one of his men. One came forward and asks me which hand and I told him my right hand.

After he steps back I shake my hand to let the electric shock go away soon it went away and I let out a sigh of relief finally.

I nod and the guy tied it up again. I smile softly as all of them stand in front of me. " you better wipe that smile of your smile "

" oh yeah, how about no " I look at him smiling harder and I see his face change to anger he took a step forward but the leader stops him.

" he's trying to get under your skin and it's working " the leader says. I took a hairpin from out of the guys pocket when he untied me.

Now I just need a gun to shoot these people or a gun that's just close for me to reach. But who am I kidding it's the mafia they're not gonna have a gun close to me.

I absurd every single one of them closely one by one. I do that for a few minutes while they hit me with the lash. That I don't even feel pain anymore due to how much they hit me daily.

I may have a chance with the guy that ask all the questions but I'm not gonna do it yet when the timing is right I'm gonna do it.

The last couple of days I keep hoping the day of the right timing comes. I was patiently waiting as they do there daily beating me up.

As they beat me I loosened the cuffs and keep them around my wrist as the man with questions comes up behind me I slowly grab the gun from his gun holster.

Time to cause some chaos in this building as the handcuffs fall to the ground I elbow the man in the ribs hard and shoot the two guys in the head.

I aim the gun to the guy I elbowed earlier and shoot him without looking I hear his body fall to the ground headshot I smile.

" I'm impressed " the leader says slowly observing me. I aim the gun to his head not pulling the trigger yet I shoot him in the shoulder and run for the door.

I open the door and keep running not looking back once and shot anyone who came in my way. I see the front door  and run for it as my hand was on the handle someone pulled me back.

The leader smacked the gun out of my hand and punched me in the face. I knew I should have killed him I didn't come this far only to go back to that dark place.

I guess we're doing a fist fight I hold my hands up and gave it my best. Once I got him down I grabbed the gun and without thought I pulled the trigger several times.

I see the rest of his men come from everywhere and I run for my life. Bullets are flying everywhere as they shout and I keep running like my life depends on it.

I don't stop and go to a place where lots of people are in case they followed me. I walk around and go in a store to buy new clothes or steal and clean up a bit.

I climb through the window of the bathroom and walk casually to not draw attention to anyone. I look over my shoulder and see the men I knew they would follow me.

Once I was out of few from them I ran home. As I reach the block where I life I look around closely for a few minutes and walk.

As I reached the gate of the house I see security shocked faces I know I look like a mess one of them talked into a walkie-talkie that I arrive.

I walk to the door and I nod to them and I reach for the handle and opened the door. I step into the house and see my family, friends and boyfriend.

I back up against the door that's a lot of people " hi " I try to say but it came out croaky. I see Lorenzo hand me a bottle of water and I drank it and asked for more.

After drinking down four bottles of water I look in the mirror on the side of the wall " these bitches " I touch my face " I should have kept the boss alive and tortured him "  I say.

" you mean you murdered him " I hear Arthur say " yeah killed dead died on the floor " I say and there eyes widened.

" I'm glad home " I say and pull them in a hug tightly one by one each of them lasted more than a minute. " where's Carlos " I ask.