Chapter twenty-four

Carlos pov

My alarm wakes me up and I turn it off and get ready and brush my teeth I put on my black suit I already did my hair in bathroom and walk over to put on my earring.

I do a time check perfect on the dot. I make a breakfast and ate it and washed my dishes and dried my hands. I sent Charles a quick good morning text.

6:30 I walk out the front door in my car and meet up with Justin and Russ. We needed to go meet up with someone and the drive there is long.

At first we were gonna leave at 4AM but now that Charles and I breakfast plans are cancelled we rearranged the time. In the middle of the drive Charles sent me back a message.

I smiled and texted with him till he had to go and get ready for football/soccer practice. I sent extra security with him cause people are out to get him.

I need to protect him his life is in danger because of me I mean it's been since the first time I seen him. And I did everything in my power to not let anyone find out about him.

Well till now and that rumors got out Russ cleared his throat and I look at him then I look out the window and see we have arrived at the abandoned building.

I put on my bulletproof vest and made sure I had my gun wasn't visible but know that I have easy access when the deal goes wrong and went I go in with Justin and Russ.

" nice of you to join us Mr Sainz. " Mr Alonso holds out his hand for me to shakes which I did. " take a seat " I sit at the other end of the table with Russ on my right and Justin to my left.

" do we have a de— " and in a split second there was an attack and I knew this was gonna happen it always does. I take cover behind a wall look out to where Justin and Russ were.

By the time we made it out of the building all three of us were covered in blood from head to toe. We went to my house and took a much needed shower and new clothes.

I look in the mirror and there's a cut on my face with blood oozing out. I get the emergency kit from under the sink and clean it then put a bandage.

We ate lunch together talking about anything else other than what happened an hour ago.  We went to the Leclerc house and the moment I walked through the door Charles came running towards me.

He jumped in my arms and wrapped his arms around my neck " did you miss me " I he nodded and looks at me when he furrowed " what happened here "

" cat scratched me " he raised his eyebrow " you know the cat by the alley way " I ask " yeah " he says unsure " well I went to pet it and he scratched me and ran away. "

Justin and Russ went ahead with my lie and why would i lie to my boyfriend is because I don't want him to worry about my dangerous ass.

He should worry about his studies and his football/soccer career and not me. I brought us over to the couch and sat down and Charles cuddled up to me.

" Charles go take a shower you came home 30 minutes ago from practice . " Mrs Leclerc said. " no I already took one " he says not planning on going anywhere.

She came into the living room and gave Charles the " mom look " and he got up reluctantly to get a shower. Lorenzo laughs shaking his head " every time " and went back to talking with his girlfriend.

About 39 something minutes I hear a " carlossss " from down the hallway. Oh shit and Charles came in happy with tweezers in his hand.

" no " was all I said and got up from the couch " come on it won't hurt " he begged and worst of all he pulled out the pouting lips.

" that's what they all say " and still I flat out refused to let it happen. " okay " he said sadly and turned around wiping a tear that was about to fall and my heart broke into a million pieces.

" okay, come on " I say and Charles turned around happy and excited " really " he couldn't contain his excitement " yes " I sit down knowing I'm gonna cry.

He came and sat on my lap and began plucking my eyebrows and not even five minutes have passed " ow " I tried moving my head away but he held a tight grip.

" come on you're being a baby it doesn't hurt at all " and I looked at him up and down and took the tweezers from his hand and plucked a eyebrow hair and he didn't even flinch.

" okay this is bullshit " and he smiled proud of himself.