#JOHN FRUSCIANTE: baby fever

word count: 2.6k

warnings: fluff, small pregnancy talk, smut, oral & (fem! receiving) penetrative sex, breeding, grammar issues

"and there she is!" your husband, john announces while opening his arms to flea's toddler, sunny.

sunny started to squeal cheerfully when he saw you and john. flea was holding her on air and using her like a plane. when he stood before you two, he slowly kneeled and made landing noises.

"say hi to uncle johnny and auntie [name]!" flea chuckled at her giggliness. "hewo!" she smiled with closed eyes.

"oh, sunny! i didn't know you started to talk. i'm so proud of you!" john melted at her cuteness. he slightly raised his hand for a high-five. she looked at his hand for a few seconds then hit it with all of her will.

"ah!" he pretended like he was hurt by her action as the three of you laughed.

"she grows so fast." you sighed as you watched john and sunny play.

"i know right? she even learned some curses," he whispered into your ear.

"what?!" you slightly raised your voice. you looked at them and saw they were not even looking in your direction.

"shh! do not let frankie know about this, she's going to kill me!"

"michael, we are going to kill you, she's just a toddler!"

"shh, some shit happens." you hit his stomach with your elbow slightly then raised from your seat and walked towards them.

"our little sunshine is growing so fast, what are we gonna do now?" you pouted and caressed her soft cheeks.

"she's always gonna stay as our little sunshine. right, sunny?" john asked her.

she hummed and nodded. she climbed on his lap and lay in a comfortable position. "jowny!"

"aww!" he hugged her carefully to not crash her. you melted at the sight in front of you. there was no lie, john was really good with kids. Immediately befriending them in the moment when they just talk.

you grabbed your camera from your bag and positioned it to a perfect angle.

"john, sunny, say cheese!"

"cheese!" they said at the same time. after a couple of seconds, the photo was ready. sunny was looking at the picture with excited eyes. so you gave it to her. she looked at the photo for a couple of seconds, then turned her head to john.

"us?"

"yeah, us." he caressed her head.

you wondered how he would be as a father. you both talked about kids and you were neutral about them. sure, they are adorable but you two are busy with your own work. that doesn't mean you don't want them.