part : 31

Lying in her bed, she was thinking of that day's incident that happened at mister Khan's villa. How she saw that pictures hanging in the room, and how everything got cleared rushing into her mind. The things that were erased from slate of her mind or... were faded due to some mishaps.

But she was still afraid to admit the reality. How could she, when she couldn't ignore the words he heard from his 'cousin' who kidnapped her. That memory was was as vivid that she thought it was just a minute ago when she heard it.

How she thought of her mother's death an accident but he told that was a murder, pre-planned murder. And the murderer was not anyone other but from her beloved family.

There was no one she was suspicious of no matter how hard she think. She was hurt but as well wondering why would someone kill her mother? Was she aunt? As she wanted her sister to be the part of that family. But she wouldn't be that evil.

Or there was someone else like Hisham's father! But he was not that close to their family so he was out of that suspicion.

And Hisham! Since when he shifted his business back to Pakistan. Mean he was well settled there in Manchester. Why would he be back when he was away for many years building his empire.

Well! She didn't knew many other things as she was out of that perfect family picture for some time. She was a MIA for that time.

She sighed deeply and was startled sensing someone by her bedside. She shifted her laying posture into sitting in a snap and hit the lamp button placed on the nightstand by the side of bed.

He was there with his arms crossed on his chest, raising his eyebrows, looking at her with weird expressions. She ran her fingers through her hair to settle them as they were spread as some bomb exploded in her head.

"Allah Allah! Kamal! You startled me! What if I got a heart attack cause of your sneaky attacks?" She exclaimed with her hand on her chest making her heartbeat calmer. He chuckled sulking in her bed.

"Hehe! Were you? That's new to me, I thought it's your job to make others frightened. It's a breaking news of the year!" Scratching his neck he expressed his surprise.

"Since when you started listening to the news. According to you that was just father's job." Mother taunted him as she entered her room with a tray in her hands. She laughed hysterically at the ugly face he made at mother's words and both made place for mother to sit and tray placing it in the middle of three. She brought tea and crispy and salty 'Zeera plus' biscuits for them that were her favorite.

"When did I talked about T.V. news? It was about your princessa..." He said trying to explain what he said taking her black mug. She slapped his hand and took it from him glaring hard at him as to say, it was hers. Showing her tongue he took the other white mug mother gave him.

Dipping a biscuit in the hot tea he munched it closing his eyes savoring his taste buds. She gagged at his behavior and took a biscuit, taking a bite, gulped a sip of tea, as telling him to behave and quit those habits. She placed her mug back in the tray and looked at both of them with a concerned face.

"Actually.. I called you to tell something." She hesitated for a while.

"Say it!"

"Please! Go ahead!"

Mother and Kamal asked her to say.

She lowered her eyes for a moment and then cleared her throat.

"I remember everything now... I mean those things I forgot about, my past, family and that.... incident." She said reluctantly. There was a pause for a while. She could hear her heart beating fastly in her ears.

"Really?" Mother was surprised. Her eyes were gloomy as she processed her words. She hugged her excitedly.

"Thanks to Allah almighty!"

"Now you would say you're only daughter and heir of a billionaire businessman and your relatives became bloodthirsty 'cause of your large property and then tried to finish you..." Kamal started rambling nonsense.

"How do you know? This kid, always sprouting nonsense!" Mother asked with a serious face.

"My dear, lovely mom! Your genius son knows everything." He raised his collar.

Amy smiled at him as mother slapped his neck lightly.

"This genius would be better if he learns to keep his mouth shut. You... Carry on dear." Making him silent she asked her to tell her about her past.

"His story is a little bit true. I'm only daughter of my father. And my mother... she's not alive. She died in a car accident and I was a kid then. I was the most loving kid in the family...." she was telling them everything and they were listening to her giving her their full attention.
☆☆☆☆☆

Standing in the middle of her room like a statue, cigarette burning in between his fingers, releasing smoke from his lips, his foggy eyes were fixed on the pictures ahead of him hanging on the wall.

His favorite one was where she was smiling sadly in her blue gown looking at the camera. He still remembered it was taken when he was in Manchester. It was her first birthday without him and She was not ready to take that picture but Safi somehow took that and sent it to him. He got it portrayed recently when Safi shared his idea with them on how to make her remember them.

They contacted his 'father' ( the family she was living with) and after gaining his trust, they got the information they wanted. So they were sure now that she was their Amy. He told them, but after making sure that they were not gonna harm her in any way, about how they found her and that she lost her memory in that incident. And since then she was with them.

The scene played again in his mind that he witnessed a few days ago, her chasing Kamal in a funny way. That bring a genuine smile on his cold face. He realized she was same as when she was few years back. She didn't changed much. A light chuckle rumbled through his throat but tightened his chest as he think of the moment when he lost her, though she was (thanks to Allah) alive and in good hands all the time, and he got to know the reality.

His Auny mama's accident and her death was not an accident but a pre-planned murder and the perpetrator was no one other than the man he trusted the most. He trusted him and that man, made everyone a f***ing fool cause of their blind trust they had on him. That was a plan to kill Hisham Areeb Khan but his Auny mama became the victim instead. He was tried to murder many times that too including the accident that took place in abroad.

That man was now in jail but still, no one still recovered from the fraud they had experienced. He was, though, behind the bars but, story had not ended yet.

His head hit the reality when he felt the burning sensation in his fingers. He immediately threw the cigarette butt on the ground and stomped his shoe on it. The room was filled with smoke from the cigarettes he smoked without even realizing. He hurriedly opened the windows and turned the air purifier on for the ventilation and after a final glance around the room he left it closing the door behind him and called for the maid to clean it with a slight hope the owner would be back in a little time.
☆☆☆☆☆

A/N:

Sorry for the late update. I was feeling too lazy to do anything and made you bored of me. Again sorry.

And big news I'm soon ending it up. Stay tuned to know the end.