10: meet

{NONES POV}

Iwaizumi entered the gym seeing all the team members are inside. The extra players, ketoru, Riku and Akane are stretching with the others.

" Every one, training will be hard today and I want you all to be in tip top shape for the upcoming game. Let's give Japan our all"

Iwaizumi announced as the whole team cheered and started to train with Iwaizumi's drill. Fairly, the players were giving it their all.

(Time skip to water break because I'm lazy)

After 2 and a half hours of training they are given a 30 minutes break to rest and drink water.

Akane was beside Akio as he texted someone, curious Akane took a quick peek as he saw who he was texting.

'who's Temari?'

Akane thought as he saw him texting her where to meet when she comes? Akane was confused so he no longer needed to look.

The volleyball team was quiet today, Iwaizumi silently thanked them for it since they were really energetic today.

*Thing*

"Huh?"

Iwaizumi looked at his phone, seeing a photo was sent to him. Before he could click on it a dozen of notification was heard

Thing! Thing! Thing thing thing thing thing thing thing thing thing thing!

All of the players phone glowed with notification, everyone was confused before clicking the notification.

Iwaizumi saw a you were tricked photo with the rest of the team, except one. Ichiro froze looking at the photo.

Masahiro was the first to notice Ichiro's switch of demeanor, seeing him froze in place was not good.

Ichiro just closed his phone and stuffed it inside his bag and started to drink water slowly.

All the team members saw how Ichiro put his phone inside his bag cautiously, Iwaizumi noticed it to but didn't question it.

"Everyone, breaks over! Continue practice!"

Groans could be heard as the team stood up. Koi, being the good captain started to tell the others what they are doing.

(Time skip to the end of training, literally)

{Ichiro's POV}

After Iwaizumi-san told us that training is over I quickly went to the lockers to change. Since I'm sensitive with me showing my bare self to anyone I only took of my top and put on a different clothe before getting a jacket covering myself.

Of course some others went in while I'm changing but I ignored it and focus on me changing.

"Hey Ichiro, why are you rushing?"

I looked up seeing Riku, as he was 2 inches taller than me. I shrugged and put on my jacket over my self after answering his question.

"I'm meeting with someone for today and stay over for some time, that's why I'm rushing"

I told him as I put on lose bottoms over my practice shorts before exiting the lockers.

I practically almost bump at Masahiro, that little life ruiner. I just have to wait for her to come by the gate.

As I was exiting the gym I heard my name being called over, looking back I saw Koi.

"Captain"

I said with my usual unbothered tone seeing him catch up to me.