Chapter 30

Night time

Both women were still wearing the attire they purchased a couple of hours ago. They were now inside Pauline's mansion in Paris. Both were just chilling, using their phones, little did Scarlett know, Pauline was talking to someone through messaging, planning something.

Pauline's driver was in a cafe, he said as he asked for permission and he also told Pauline to just call him if both women would need him again.

"Love?" Pauline suddenly called Scarlett. Scarlett then immediately looked at her lover, turning her phone off. "We're going out tonight. You still want to change clothes?"

"Okay. I'm already okay with these clothes, but I'm gonna do a retouch on my make-up. Where are we going?" Scarlett said, while her eyes were looking directly at Pauline's eyes.

"It's a surprise, you'll know it later." Pauline said as she winked and smiled.

Pauline then again opened her phone to call her driver. It took two attempts of call when her driver finally picked up. Pauline felt a bit annoyed but shrugged it off as she started a conversation with her driver.

"Bonjour?" (Hello?) Her driver first spoke through the phone. Pauline was aware that Scarlett could hear their conversation and so, Pauline responded back in french.

"Nous allons dîner ce soir, viens ici." (We're going on a dinner date tonight, come here.) Pauline emotionlessly uttered.

"Oui m'dame. Je suis en route." (Yes ma'am, I'm on my way.) Right after the french driver said that, Pauline instantly hung up the call.

Then, Pauline turned to her girlfriend again. She saw Scarlett again reading a story, Scarlett noticed that her girlfriend was looking at her and so, she quickly turned her phone off.

Pauline was amazed with what she just saw as she said, "You learned quickly from your mistake this morning huh?"

"Of course, I don't want my girl getting sulky towards me."

Pauline then nodded her head in understanding. Then, she chuckled from being proud.

"So uhm, go retouch your makeup. I called my driver to fetch us just now." Pauline uttered to her girlfriend.

"Okay." Then, Scarlett stood up and walked towards her girlfriend. She stood straight in front of her lover.

Pauline got confused about why Scarlett was in front of her and so, she raised an eyebrow. "What? What's up?" Pauline asked.

"Kiss. Kiss me first." Scarlett exclaimed which made Pauline laugh humorously.

"Tall girls like you being such a baby is magnificent. Come here."

~

While Scarlett was retouching her makeup, Pauline joined her. To be exact, it took both of them ten minutes. Exactly after they finished, both heard a knock coming from the large front door.

Both then exited the restroom and proceeded to walk to answer the door. Just by then, the manly smile of the french driver was the first thing both women saw. Both women smiled.

"Let's go?" The french driver said both women nodded their heads.

As they were walking, Scarlett asked her girlfriend, "Do you have a comb?"

"Yeah" Pauline responded and handed her a comb from her Louis Vuitton bag.

~