Here

Paige

Today's the day that Daisy can be sent home. She's been quiet, and it breaks my heart to see her like this. She won't tell me why this has happened, or why he's like this.

She's said that this is a regular occurrence? But it's never been this bad she says.

The officers informed us that her father's been taken into custody, she cried for hours, only stoping when she had fallen asleep.

Daisy and I slowly make our way out to my car, her limp has gotten better, she says she's not in as much pain as before. But sometimes I see how her face contorts when she moves too quick.

Gently shutting the door as she gets in I go to my side and start the car. Music plays softly as we drive to my dorm, her head rests gently on the door.

Setting her bags down on the ground I usher her towards the bed. When we had decided she would stay in my room for a while I went to get some clothes she would need.

Before I could even begin to put away anything I hear small sniffles coming from behind me. Whipping around I see Daisy wiping her eyes with her sleeve. "Baby no.. what's wrong?" I say moving to stand in front of her.

"I- I just feel bad for all this, making you stay at the hospital a-and for intruding by staying in your r-room. I'm sorry Paige" she cries.

Sitting beside her I take her hands in my own. "No Daisy, don't feel sorry. You didn't make me do anything okay? I stayed because I love you, and I want you here okay? I want to be here for you, to take care of you, I don't want you to worry alright? Don't cry baby"

Her teary eyes meet mine, biting her lower lip she nods, sniffling and wiping her eyes. "I love you too Paige.."

I carefully move us to be lying in the bed, placing her head on my chest I place the blanket over us.

"I don't want you to worry at all baby.. I'm here for you yeah? And you got Mia too, and Kk and Nika.. don't you worry okay?"

"Okay.." her voice is soft, tired, as her body relaxes and melts underneath the blanket.

"I'm tired Paige.. so tired" she whispers.

"I know baby, that's okay. I'm right here" winding my fingers through her hair I kiss her forehead, and just like that, her breathing slows and she falls asleep.

I need her to be okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Authors note

I KNOW

short chapter😞

I'm very sorry but I was writing a chapter for my other book (which you should totally go start reading)

But I thought I'd try to give you a little something before the next chapter.

Please don't be mad I love you❤️