August

Albus Dumbledore, Hogwarts headmaster, sighed heavily, his eyes clouding over with concern as he sat in his office.

"The news is... unnerving," he murmured to himself.

Albus Dumbledore felt dread seeping into his bones. A prophecy, delivered by the trembling voice of Sybill Trelawney just moments ago, echoed in his mind. "Born under the sign of the warrior, a dreamer walks. Blood of the dragon stirs. Beware, child of Valyria, for the choice shall come - wings soar with the dawn, or the world burns."

He stared into the flames, his mind racing with possibilities, outcomes, and potential paths that the young dragon riders could take. He had studied the ancient lore of the Valyrians, delving deep into forbidden books that spoke of their blood magic.

The Targaryens were unlike other wizards. They fueled their magic with fire and strengthened it by mounting beasts. And the twins... the twins were something more. Something that made his blood run cold. Rhaenyra and Jacaerys were born with ancient magic coursing through his veins. They were a force to be reckoned with, a power that could tip the scales of fate. He had to guide them, teach them, help them make the right choice.

With a heavy heart, he reached for his quill, dipping it in a pot of black ink. An invitation had to be issued; a clear path laid out. The Targaryen twins must come to Hogwarts along with Harry Potter; they must understand the weight of their destiny.

With a flick of his wand, the letter was gone, carrying with it the fate of the wizarding world. The players were in position, and they had begun the game. The path of light or the path of ash, fire, and destruction.

Only time would tell.