Dragonstone

When the vision of the doom of Valyria came to the witches of House Targaryen, Velaryon, and Celtigar in the year 114, it was an omen they could not ignore. They fled to Westeros, seeking refuge from the devastation.

Following the storming of the dragon pits, the remaining members of House Targaryen, Velaryon, and Celtigar held a secret council. They forged a pact, deciding that if future events threatened their lineage as gravely as the Dance of the Dragons had, they would expand and seal off Dragonstone.

Initially, Dragonstone remained open, however following the untimely death of Daenerys Targaryen at Jon Snow's hand, their son Daemon Targaryen, merely eleven years old, claimed Drogon for himself. Daemon then journeyed back to the ruins of old Valyria. There, he mourned his mother and sought to preserve their legacy by recovering dragon eggs. Daemon discovered ten dragon eggs, each vital to ensuring the continuation of his bloodline. Whispers of old recount Daemon's discovery of potent enchantments and sacrosanct rites to fortify the Targaryen lineage with dragons, ensuring the celestial relationship remained undiminished. Upon his return five years later, they sealed off Dragonstone, casting powerful enchantments to cloak it from Muggle eyes.

The Salem witch trials of 1662 marked a turning point. The Targaryens, Velaryons, and Celtigars jointly agreed to open their borders. Three towns emerged: Astapor, coastal village for wizard tourist; Yunkai, a sanctuary for Muggleborns and half-bloods, now predominantly inhabited by half-bloods; and Meereen, an ideal haven designated for those of untainted bloodlines.

The wizarding world holds varied views of these houses. The Targaryens earn admiration for their charismatic leadership and significant historical contributions. In contrast, the Velaryons and Celtigars have reputations that are considered more controversial, because of their connections with Lord Voldemort. Despite mixed public opinions, Dragonstone remains a noteworthy magical enclave, discreetly near the coast of Wales and securely connected to the wizarding world via the Ministry of Magic and Platform 9 3⁄4 through the Floo Network.

Although the houses of Valyria rejected any association with the sacred twenty-eight, deeming it beneath their heritage. They take pride in their primal blood, which sets them apart. 

✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦ .  ⁺   . ✦

This is a crossover series between Harry Potter and House of the Dragon.
I do not own either of them nor do I own any of the pictures and gifs I use.
I only own my OC's story line and that's about it.