Ruhi in Rohit's arms

Again a big chapter 😁

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

" You're still as pure as the Ganges to me, Shweta," hearing this voice, Shweta turned around to see Abhinav standing with tears in his eyes. Seeing him, Shweta stood up.

A little while ago,

Abhinav and Ruhi were standing in the garden below. Ruhi said, "Bhai, please, I'm asking you to leave it for today; we can talk tomorrow."

"No, Ruhi, I'll talk to Shweta today itself. I won't be able to breathe without speaking to her. You wait here for me, I'll be back soon."

"But bhai, can't we go through the main door?" Ruhi asked. Abhinav refused, saying, "No, if anyone sees me, they won't let me meet Shweta again, and I must meet her." Saying this, Abhinav moved towards the pipe and climbed up to the first floor with its help.

Ruhi watched him go. Five minutes later, she said to herself, "What am I doing standing here? I'll do one thing, I'll go after him too. Maybe he needs my help." Saying this, she also moved toward the pipe and started climbing it slowly.

She was almost there when her foot suddenly slipped. But before she could fall to the ground, strong hands caught her in their arms.

In fear, Ruhi closed her eyes, but when she felt she wasn't on the ground, she opened her eyes. In front of her was Rohit's worried, slightly anxious face.

Rohit, scolding her slightly, said, "What were you doing? Where were you going, climbing the pipe? And what was the need to climb the pipe? Isn't there a main door in the house? What if you had fallen? What if you had gotten hurt? What are you doing here?" Rohit kept asking one question after another.

Ruhi said to him, "Put me down." Saying this, she started moving her legs to get down. Rohit's grip tightened, and he pulled her closer, saying, "Answer me first."

Giving up, Ruhi said, "I came here with my brother. He wanted to meet Shweta, so he came here. He went upstairs and asked me to wait. But I thought I would go up too, so I started climbing. Now I've answered all your questions, so put me down." So, Rohit put her down.

"Thank you for saving me from falling," Ruhi said coldly and turned to leave. But Rohit grabbed her hand, stopping her, and said, "Ruhi, since we met, we haven't had a single chance to talk. I want to talk to you."

Ruhi tightly closed her eyes, then opened them after a moment and turned to look at him. She pulled her hand away from his and said, "Rohit, I don't think there's anything left for us to talk about. And next time, don't grab me like this." Saying this, she turned to leave again.

Rohit stepped in front of her and said, "Look, I know you're very angry with me, very much so. And I admit my mistake. I shouldn't have said those things to you when we were kids. I'm sorry. I thought that if I stayed away from you, my friends would also stay away from you. That's the only reason I did it."

"Why are you giving me explanations, Mr. Rohit? You did what you felt was right. I did what I felt was right. So why is there a need to say sorry? Yes, I learned one thing from what you did, this world only values beauty and appearance. I've forgotten all that. It's better if you forget me too."